Chapter 109: Sinon's Request

Asuna: "It sounds like a whole other world over there, the Hollow Area that is

Asuna: "It sounds like a whole other world over there, the Hollow Area that is... I know that you and Kirito said it technically was, but the actual way you live in that world is so different too! Instead of quests you have those weird Aptitude Tests, and you've only found the one Safe Zone so far in that weird sphere in the sky... have you not seen any NPC's yet?"

Y/N: "I haven't no, and when I asked Philia she said she hadn't seen any yet either... so I've no idea how we're going to find a Karma Restoration Quest for her..."

Asuna: "Oh right! I forgot she was an Orange Player... has she told you anymore about why that is?"

Y/N: "She hasn't yet, no. I didn't really want to push it either, if she wants to talk about it then I'll listen... but considering what she's gone through over the past month alone out there without a safe place to sleep... and its not exactly like my hands are clean either, right...?"

Asuna: "... but you only went after Player Killers, right? What if-"

Y/N: "-Wouldn't make a difference, not to me. I know she's not a malicious person, she did only what she had to. I-I'm sure of it!"

Asuna: "I wasn't accusing her of anything! Just... could I ask you to be a little wary for your own safety when you're alone with her out there?"

Y/N: ". . ."

Asuna: "I know you're smart and strong enough to look after yourself... but if something happened to you out there, you know that Philia would be everyone's prime suspect even if she wasn't involved at all, right...? And, well-... I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to miss having you around!"

Y/N: ". . . Thanks for helping me cook these meals. I'm going to head back over there for the night, and then-"

Asuna: "-But you'll be back soon, right? Yui didn't get to talk to you about anything tonight did she?"

Y/N: "No. She didn't, that whole event with Klein's meat drop kinda interrupted it... I'll probably be back again tomorrow or the day after. I did promise Silica that I'd help her out with her training soon after all."

Asuna: "Oh okay! Well... I guess we'll see you soon! Be sure to send me a message as you come back over so I can make sure Yui and Silica know you're looking for them, okay?"

Y/N: "Sure..."

Asuna: "Don't get complacent please U/N, that place is new territory to you. There could be things scarier than that Skull Reaper lurking in there... and Philia-"

Y/N: "-Philia has my utmost trust. She wouldn't betray me, especially when I'm her only source of Aincrad-sourced items! I'm going now for real Asuna. Goodnight."

Asuna: "Goodnight U/N, give her our well-wishes, and I hope she enjoys the meal!"

*TIMESKIP*