Chapter 102: The Fairy and the Noob

*Y/N'S POV*

It's been at least three hours since I left Asuna, Kirito, Agil, Klein, and Lisbeth at the Teleport Gate to head out into the Field.

I know that I'm probably going to get an earful from them, about how they had all promised that nobody would be heading out into the Field for a couple of days at least... but I uh- actually never made that promise! And... surely they'd rather head out there with a completed map and mob info to work off of, especially as most of them all have had their combat abilities reduced to really low levels.

To be honest, I'm really fortunate that my Archery skills weren't affected, otherwise I would have really struggled out there on my own!

I suppose my level also plays a strong part in it. I couldn't help but notice whilst they were all checking their stats to see what was affected... but I saw a couple of their levels: with Asuna and Klein sitting at Level 88 and Kirito at 90 - I'm sure that under normal circumstances that would be enough to deal with the mobs on this Floor, but that's why I was definitely well off as I was.

As I am Level 112 currently, that's more than 20 Levels higher than Kirito is currently, I feel like I am in the safest position to explore the Field.

. . .

I decided to not use a Teleport Crystal or the Teleport Stone by the Labyrinth's entrance to teleport back to Arc Sophia, the city that was effectively our new Town of Beginning now that we cannot access the First Floor anymore.

I mean, I'm already probably in trouble with Asuna and the group, so there was no real reason to rush back at this point, so I used the extra time out there to kill any mobs I encountered on my walk back whilst also keeping an eye out for anything I may have missed on my first walk through the Field.

. . .

I had just breached the city perimeter, and was now in the Safe Zone.

I wonder if I should try and find someone now or wait until they find me? Maybe I should just head back to the inn now and expect an ambush?

I also need to message Argo and ask her about how she processes the information I used to give her, so that I can give all the players up here all the info they need for their best chance at survival.

I assume eventually an info-broker will show up on this Floor, there's probably a lot of Col to make being up here with the elite players... you just have to be willing to abandon every other Floor you've ever been on before this one to do it. Although, I would definitely rather it be Argo than any of the other info brokers, I guess mainly because-

*THUD*

???: "Oh! I'm so sorry about that! I guess I was looking too intently for my hairpiece- I was exploring the town but I guess I lost it somewhere? That, and I guess I'm not used to having to walk everywhere! Here, let me help you up!"