Chapter 112: The Purple Girl

*TELEPORT: ARC SOPHIA!*

Yui: "U/N! U/N! You're here! Yay!"

Y/N: "Good morning Yui, I see you've been expecting me!"

Yui: "Yeah! Mama told me you'd be here today and I still wanted to talk to you about something... you don't mind, right?"

Y/N: "Of course not! And Asun- your Mama told me that Silica doesn't mind waiting a couple more minutes before I take her out to her training session either."

Yui: "Oh yes, she has been talking a lot about that training session you promised her, she seems very excited! Is it truly that fun to fight out there? Isn't is super scary?"

Y/N: "Hmmm... I guess it probably is quite scary to start with, I was lucky enough to have dealt with that first hurdle before I knew it was a death game, unlike some people less fortunate... like Koharu, she spent months hiding in that first town, too afraid to even fight the basic boars... But once you get to a point where the mobs- I mean the monsters aren't a threat anymore then its quite cathartic, or at least, that's how I feel about it!"

Yui: "Ah I see! Yes I can see the reasoning behind that, it's a shame that Mama and Papa told me I can't leave the Safe Zone... but it makes sense, the less I interact with the world then the less likely I will encounter any more issues with the Cardinal System."

Y/N: "... That does make sense, still... it's a shame that you can't even try. Maybe when we beat this game and Kirito has access to your data from his headset then we can all play some other game together?"

Yui: "When we beat this game...? That's the first time you've... no, never mind that! That sounds super fun! I'll look forward to it U/N!"

Y/N: "Hmmm...? a-Anyways! What was it that you wanted to talk to me about then Yui?"

Yui: "Oh yes! I almost completely forgot again! Hee hee! It's also... I'm not sure if its really okay to ask this still... b-but I was wondering... if uh-... if you still had your Tailoring Skill... maybe?"

Y/N: "Huh? My Tailoring Skill...? Oh! Oh I see! You're wondering about that dress we talked about before, back at the orphanage, right?"

Yui: "Huh? wa-Wait! You really remembered?!"

Y/N: "Of course I did Yui! It wasn't that long ago since we first met each other after all!"

Yui: "Oh, hee hee! That really means a lot to me that you remembered U/N!"

Y/N: "Yui, I'd never forget you or that dress we talked about! I actually kept our ideas for it stored in my draft message as a note to myself..."

I then open up my menu, and go to my messages where I then look for me and Kirito's messages, we really don't message each other too often... or at all really! If I ever did need to reach him I could just send a message to Asuna who'll pass it along to Kirito too! So I've been using an unsent message to him to store my personal notes.