Chapter 73: The Ninth Floor Boss

[NEW MESSAGE - SENDER: Asuna]

"

Hey U/N,

It's Asuna, I'm back in town now and I assume whatever you and Kizmel were talking about has finished now, so I'd like to have a chat with you if you wouldn't mind?

Something seemed off whilst you were in the Labyrinth (more so than usual! >:D hehe!)
And I just spoke with Lisbeth who said she had a similar encounter with you last night, we'll be taking on the Floor Boss tomorrow so whether you come meet me today or I meet you tomorrow we will be having a chat about it. We just want to make sure you're okay. Okay?

See you soon hopefully!

~ Asuna

"

- - -

After that little conversation I had with Kizmel I was feeling a little drained, I wanted to sit in a quiet corner and just properly process what it was that she had said to me. 

And she told me to... what was it? Shrove? To free from myself from guilt... maybe I should try that, find a quiet place in the field somewhere and just... meditate I guess?

I can't really use my inn room for that really, Lisbeth and Asuna are probably waiting in ambush for me! ... Oh! Maybe that dungeon I was in a couple months ago, that one where Silica ended up finding me and then we went to watch the New Year's Firework event. It takes me off the map and I can't receive messages whilst I'm in there... that could work!

. . .

I should probably send a message out though, don't want them worrying or hunting me down again.

[COMPOSE MESSAGE - RECIPIENTS: Asuna, Lisbeth]

"

Hey, it's U/N.

Asuna, I'm okay with a chat, but maybe could we wait until tomorrow? I got an interesting quest I want to follow up on before we move up to the tenth floor.

I'll probably be kinda late getting back to my room, so unless you're up for staying late Lisbeth then you might want to have some leftovers for dinner.
You're welcome to join us Asuna, if that's okay with Lisbeth of course! But again, it'll probably be quite/very late and if we're taking on the Boss Room tomorrow then I'd rather you be well-rested!

I won't see any replies to this message as the dungeon I'm heading into has tracking/messages disabled, but I'll be fine. Promise!

If I don't see either of you later tonight then I hope you both a good evening,
U/N

"

Alright then, I guess I should make my way for that dungeon then!

*TIMESKIP*

Hmmmmm...

Ahhhhhhhh...

Ommmmm...

. . .