Chapter 130: Lisbeth Mining For You

*ding ding*

Lisbeth: "Ah! You're finally here! You really took your time, huh!"

Y/N: "Yeah... sigh Sorry about that, I got stopped on the way here by a bunch of players..."

Lisbeth: "Heh, are you trying to subtlety brag about your popularity with the player base?!"

Y/N: "groan... I wish they'd just leave me alone... they keep asking me where it is I'm coming and going, and asking if they can join me during my training whenever I say that I was out on the Field."

Lisbeth: "Huh, I guess you can't really tell them about the Hollow Area, that's right! So, what did you tell them today?"

Y/N: "... I told them I was in Floor 77's city, walking around the streets. Then they made the assumption I was house shopping, so... I let them just run with it and told them I needed to get my equipment repaired."

Lisbeth: "You advertised my services, right? You told them you were getting it repaired at Lisbeth's Smithy... riiiiiiight?"

Y/N: "If I did, they would probably have followed me here. I just said I needed to go... b-but you know that everybody knows you're the best Blacksmith in Arc Sophia, don't you?"

Lisbeth: "Huuuu... Just in Arc Sophia...? Is there some other Blacksmith I should be concerned about? Who else do you go to?!"

Y/N: "Ah! I don't go to anyone else! I promise, I promise! But that's why I wouldn't know if you're the best or not, because you're the only one I've ever gone to!"

Lisbeth: "Hmmmm... right answer! Ready to go then?"

Y/N: "... my poor heart..."

*TELEPORT: ADMINISTRATION AREA*

Philia: "yawn Ah? U/N?! You're uh-... you're back earlier than I expected!"

Y/N: "What do you mean? I told you I was just popping over there to pick something up."

Philia: "y-Yeah, but when have you ever gone back to Aincrad without getting held up for even a couple hours?"

Y/N: "Ahaha! Yeah, I suppose so! I seem to always get caught up in something whenever I teleport back there!"

Lisbeth: "Errrr... I'm here too, you know? In case you'd forgotten... I guess that I'm just the something that U/N went to pick up, I suppose..."

"