One Year Anniversary!!

It was the year 2020, the world was in shambles and I was bored out of my mind.

I had been reading an absolute ton of fanfictions on Wattpad without an account, my Chrome window was almost always full of 10 or more tabs of different stories. At this point, I can't remember exactly which stories I read, because I didn't have an account at the time to vote/add to lists.

But they varied across several different series: such as RWBY, Fire Emblem, and of course Sword Art Online.

Eventually, I decided "Why the hell not, let's give this writing Fan Fiction a shot!"

I finally created my account on the 28th of September, 2020. And then three days later, on the 1st of October, 2020 I released the first chapter of this story: An incredibly basic page with a bunch of babble and then three simple questions.

A year later and I've published 123 chapters and reached over 100k views!

That's like mega-insane to me! Especially when I look back at the earlier chapters of which the overall quality was not the best, why did you guys even give me a chance?! You guys are crazy, but I really appreciate you all! (Even you flubby, if you're still around!)

I'll be honest, as much as I want to gush over this accomplishment, I spent a lot of time focusing on the other chapters set to release this week. So instead, I'll just let you know what my plans are from here on out:

- The SAO chapters will continue to release 1 chapter per week as has been the case these past few months

- A new SAO book will be releasing at the same time as this chapter's release, but for the time being, it will be an empty book. I'll need time to post a decently-sized chapter for it after all! I hope you look forward to it!

- Another new book has been in the works that is also SAO-related, it won't release until it canonically makes sense to though, so we're probably a decent distance away from that at the moment.

- I will slowly be going through my first chapters of this book, and rewriting them to be more up to my current standards as well as fixing a lot of the mistakes I had made and making the flow of the story and the development of Y/N's social skills far more consistent.

Thank you again, for joining me on this journey! I look forward to seeing what is left to discover upon this road, and I hope you'll accompany me too!

~ OBahar_