Chapter 32

After excusing himself, Naell walked so much faster than usual that Owly had a hard time lying on his head.

As annoying as it was, the young owl understood and kept silent until they were far enough for anyone to see them.

Naell had decided to go outside the school to avoid any interaction as seeing Andrew's group of friends made him feel a bit strange.

Deep inside, he felt a sting of sadness which he effortlessly thought was due to him being scared of them.

Still, the feeling he was getting was rather suffocating to him, that was why he decided to cool off in a nearby store where he could enjoy a different ambiance and a cup of cheaper coffee.

• Say Owly, wanna grab some lunch outside? •

• I was this close to pecking at your hair, but apology accepted, HOOT. •

"..."

Usually, Naell would refute Owly's words, yet he decided to let it slide as he wasn't really in the mood.

The area they ventured to was far from where he had initially thought they would go. It was deep in the inner circle of Taglagas where nights were often livelier than the rest of the vicinity.

As the sun was about to go down, stores were beginning to once again boom with people, as different lights, varieties of food and merchandise, not to mention, different melodies of music were now slowly filling the streets.

Upon searching the vicinity, Naell and Owly were pleased when they saw a place they could spend some time before returning to the centermost circle where the school was located.

The place at first glance, looked to be for people who'd enjoy a cup of tea while reading a book, yet it also seemed to be fitting for people that were there for dates.

Nonetheless, customers were still plentiful as the building would cater to the interests of people that wanted to escape from all the different symphonies or even the reality outside.

Pure white marble walls with brown rooftops completed the classical ambiance of the old coffee houses.

Cakes were also displayed in a translucent glass near the front door attracting bypassers. Not to mention, the warm tints from the lamps outside, amplified the beauty of the place as the evening emerged.

The waiters were clothed with a stylish black coat covering their white polos underneath, black slacks, and a black-tie that Owly and Naell found remarkably elegant.

As both of them were guided to a table on the far left, they eventually saw Rizaul enter the restaurant in a hurry.

The half-elf's sudden appearance garnered some attention, as he seemed to be looking around suspiciously.

Upon seeing Naell, with a face of relief, he approached, bowed down, and said,

"Young master, would you mind if I joined you on this occasion,"

"..."

Naell became anxious seeing people looking at them, and began to think that they were thinking there was some sort of commotion.

Therefore, with an unwilling voice and a panicky hand gesture, he replied,

"Ahaha--- Please, let's sit down."

As they waited for their order, Naell was a bit reluctant to speak. He had no idea as to why Rizaul was there and was waiting for him to converse.

Yet that didn't come as Rizaul was with them just enjoying the evening with a cup of tea.