Chapter 124

Once they were all stuffed, instead of heading back to their home, they all decided to venture some more around town.

They immediately saw familiar faces like Talus whom they just chatted with a while ago. However, they decided not to disturb the merchant as he was busy.

From the chats they had, Talus's associates would need to go soon to the continent of Summer.

There, they would also have to stop from village to village to replenish their stocks. Naell could only smile wryly remembering how Talus actually wanted to join them for leisure.

Yet since he was the head of the mercantile association in Beryldot, a group formed by merchants from small villages who couldn't operate a guild house, it would be irresponsible of him to be away for too long.

As they were near the clinic of the lovey-dovey couple, Lily asked if they could visit her auntie and uncle, yet Sebastian frankly told them that the couple was not home.

"They went to Arigare to visit their son." Added Sebastian.

'Ah, I almost forgot.'

Naell knew as he met with Drew days ago. From then, he was able to learn that the protagonist would be leaving soon for their destination which was in the Easterside Empire.

That was why since the lovey-dovey couple was absent, they all decided to visit the Yeti at the entrance of the Forestland.

It seems Lily was often in that place with Sebastian to practice her magic. And ever since the Yeti's arrival, they became friends.

"Lily!" The one who called was Sestra. Alongside her was her brother Estra, the baroness Lilia, and the two lieutenants Dikolam and Iwanko.

"Big sis!" Shouted Lily who ran to greet them and immediately after, embraced her mom.

Naell also greeted them before following up with, "Good afternoon mom, were you with dad?"

The elegant baroness then nodded as she replied, "Yes, I was on my way back."

Fharom was in the eastern region of Beryldot, known as the farmlands. Since it was summer, some fruits were already being harvested by the villagers, hence why he and Lilia were busy.

Although in some regions, nobles don't actually go and associate themselves with the farmers and serfs, Fharom (who was once a commoner himself) had a strong grasp of his roots. Thus he would often help govern the harvests.

"Sorry you two, we are both quite busy today."

"It's fine, brother, Owly, and sensei are with me!"

"HOOT!!'

All of them smiled at the two children's response and after some time, Lilia excused herself as she needed to return to where Fharom was.

Naell and Sebastian in the first place actually wanted to help, but since Fharom made them take a break due to them overworking in the past week, both of them agreed.

WIth the sun brightly shining on their backs, the warmth reminded them to take it easy, as their agenda that day was to play with Lily and Owly.

"Take care then everyone—and Lily, Owly, don't forget to drink lots of water after eating sweets."

"We won't forget!"

"HOOT!"

As she went inside the carriage, Dikoalam and Iwanko then excused themselves as they were Lilia's escorts in her travels.

[ Ugh, let's catch up soon, young master! ] Said both, to which Naell replied, "Sure, take care."

While they left Naell did hear the two spouting nonsense about how they wanted to "see it as well". Yet since he had no inkling of what that was about, he refrained from thinking about it all together.