Chapter 105

From the very moment they arrived on the second floor, battles occurred everywhere. Scattered throughout were monsters such as the sturdy Earth Golems, eerie creatures like Ghouls, and Agile-batter, a C-class monster that was closely related to bats.

Yet this was no actual threat to any of them. As all of their party consisted of experienced C-rank adventurers and above, they swiftly filled their respective roles.

Not to mention, they were led by Rumi, a newly named martial artist; with her unique weapon and knightly arts, her chaotic aura was reassuring.

"On your right." Said the mousy red-haired Sajae while shooting flames from his GUM, an abbreviation of Gear Under Magic.

To the average person, it was quite hard to tell that Sajae was actually a martial artist. However, for Naell it was obvious those bullets were not mana.

He was using a weapon that seemed to "release" fire, whilst his aura served the purpose of coating his GUM.

It was innovative as Sajae's aura was on the weaker side thus he had to depend on other means to fight well. Knowing his own nimbleness, he designed an apparatus that suited both his combat style, and mysterious source of fire.

On the other hand, there was the long blond-haired Drhys, a mage that was truly using his mana to amplify his physical strength.

Even with Taglagas being known for its magic knights, Drhys was an anomaly as his body was as sturdy as a natural martial artist.

Hence, Naell's curiosity was piqued towards the two- first with how Sajae could create pure fire, and second with Drhys' mana usage.

'I ought to ask later.' He thought.

Although, as impressive the duo and Rumi may be, Naell and Owly were in no way inferior to them.

Owly was beginning to show the signs of awakening; wisdom-wise, he was showcasing the talent of his mother. His feathers, which were often discarded after performing his spells, could now hover around him, amounting to five and even ten of it at once.

This gave him more leisure to defend, attack, and seal simultaneously. And it was all thanks to Naell's crystallized snow concept which he decided to copy.

On the other hand, Naell was certainly much colder to enemies now. He still refrained from killing, yet perhaps it was because of his apparent laziness in performing the rites of purification.

Even his friends believe that he could now brutally overpower his foe, ending any farce as soon as possible.

Still, as strong as they all were, it took them hours before they finally reached the end of the second floor. That then confirmed their speculations, that the dungeon was by no means an easy one.

Usually, a dungeon would have 2 floors at most, and adventurers would rush to its end. It was risky but for experienced adventurers, that was typical.

However, some deviated from the norm, such was the case at that moment where the dungeon had an usually vast ancient cave-like structure.

In that moment, Tersec the secretary ogled what he had written thus far in their Guild log.

Location: ALAWENTA

[ ] Visible

[ ] On land

[ ] On air

[ ] In water

[ ] Others: __________

[X] Hidden

[ ] By: Dark Magic