Chapter 110

Hey guys, we just wanted to greet every one of you a merry holiday season.

It's been 2 and a half years since we started writing TNBS, and we couldn't be more grateful to everyone for all of your continuous support. From the bottom of our hearts, Ne, Zo, and theCat, many thanks everyone!

And a special thanks to our patrons, juan sandoval, Aly-Bocar Cisse, Arispe Aaron, Vat0si7, Naveen, Matthew Hankins, Zonker Harris, tj oram, KONSTANTINOS ANDREAS THEMAS, LapisLazuli, Tyler H, Payfortunate, Uyr Da, Brandon LeBoeuf, Evelyn Antoinette, Bonobo, Graeme Kent, Mordie, Danielle Warvel.

We hope you guys enjoy the chapter, Godbless!

**********

After returning to Taglagas, Naell and Owly's spent most of their days enjoying a nice hot beverage, coupled with breakfast food in the school's cafeteria.

While Owly was busy devouring the syrup-filled pancake which Naell scolded him for, the young master of Beryldot was reading a newspaper, famously called news papyrus in Mundo.

Residents of Mundo are now aware of the potential involvement of the pieces of Lucille in dungeon spawning. Kingdoms and guilds have begun actively searching for dungeons to corroborate the theory. While the declaration of war with the terrorists happened promptly, the alliance between kingdoms that was just recently formed was not without trouble.

Although the Autumn Kingdom, Kingdom of Elves- Awdita, The Dwarven Empire of Nonau, Easterside Empire, and Country of Christmas came into agreement, other kingdoms took a neutral stance while some didn't even respond.

As of this papyrus' release, officials of the mentioned neutral kingdoms are still adamant about declaring war against the pieces of Lucille. Yet they do condemn the recent acts of terrorism in Taglagas.

It was not a surprise when the proclamation was met with criticism and shock all over the world, including Naell as he muttered, "Even the Republic of Summer, huh."

I thought we'd hear about Christmas as they are a neutral country. Hatikala is a given though since they're pretty reclusive, HOOT.

Said Owly who was now munching on slices of bacon. Naell sighed regardless of how he was used to seeing the bird and his stomach's capacity. He then asked totally resigned with the young owl's diet,

The Kingdom of Demihumans?

Yup, I went there once with mom, let's just say they were sUper welcoming, HOOT...-

Owly added on with a hint of sarcasm. Naell could not help but smile wryly before he brought his cup of coffee to his lips and took a sip. He then continued,

What about the Dragons and fairies?

Well, mom did say the guardian of strength is a dragon while the fairy... I forgot, HOOT!

Hehe, maybe the guardian of being fiery is a fairy, cause Sampua sure seems like it

(⁠☞° ⁠ヮ° )⁠☞

Cheekily said Naell while pointing at Owly for approval.

HohoHOOT! (⁠☞° ⁠ヮ° )⁠☞

Replied the young owl. Although it had been a while since their last encounter with Sampua, their slight annoyance (and fear) towards the "Golden Fairy" still lingered.

Even the bright golden walls of the cafeteria that day only further reminded them of her. Yet unlike her boisterous personality, the cafeteria was uncharacteristically quiet- and this silence extended throughout the whole school.