Chapter 36

Exiting the forest took longer than they had anticipated, as the fog was only harder to deal with upon being left behind by the fairies. Out of frustration, Naell and Owly would often bicker and go circles on their path.

"Are you directionally challenged? HOOT?" Owly's words somewhat prickled Naell's ears as he replied,

"Just fly and find the way out you fat bird."

"Dumb human, I'll get wet even more, HOOT!" Owly's rebuttal was stinging as he was very close to both of Naell's ears, lying comfortably on his head in the process.

"You are not a cat to hate water!"

"You have supposedly studied the map, and we're still lost! You small brain! HOOT!"

"..."

"Truth hurts, doesn't it, HOOT?" Owly was already puffing his chest out of confidence as he thought he had won what they considered an argument.

"So you have a big brain, huh? But do you know what's bigger?" Yet Naell was not quite done yet.

"What, HOOT?"

"Your 💩 last week. It made the entire school garden stink."

"How dare you make that false accusation, HOOT!"

"Mad aren't we? Truth hurts doesn't it?"

"..."

The bickering lasted for much longer before they finally exited the forest and soon---

"Young master?"

"..."

*******

The dungeon Andrew and his friends had entered grew dimmer as they went deeper, yet at that moment, it was the brightest it had ever been, thanks to its guest adventurers.

Lights of different colors shined blindingly as they fought several different herds of monsters.

Andrew's sword, not only penetrated the body of an iron golem, but with his light magic and aura bursting forth inside it, the golem stood no chance of protecting its core. His ability had even gone so far as to kill several demonized monsters nearby.

"6 to go."

Upon saying those words, the iron golems roared as they charged forward. They understood the mockery hidden behind his words.

Most golems were artificially created by high-level demons called WARLOCKS. Its core would be hidden randomly inside its body, and would either be made from aura, or mana. Once destroyed, the golem would then cease to live.

Still, finding the core was one thing, and destroying the body was tougher than it looked. Golem bodies were made from materials like minerals, rocks, crystals, and even elemental magic (like iron, diamonds, and even fire).

Therefore, Golems were formidable, as they could go as far as being considered S-rank monsters. Among these were the diamond golem; the second most destructive of all golems, and the rare dragon-boned golem, that was said to have destroyed kingdom after kingdom in the dark ages.

Due to the dungeon's large pools of mana and aura tainted with bad intentions, it would then eventually give birth to monsters that would inhabit the place.

It was once believed that dungeons were initially created by the Celestial of destruction, Lucile, to reinforce the demon king with armies of monsters.

Yet as the demon king's reign fell, dungeons were then believed to have been created to assist in the resurrection of the demon king, allowing him to once again wreak havoc in the world of Mundo. Even so, dungeons were far from common.