Chapter 27

"See you later guys." Said Namiku whose voice was more cheerful than usual. Her face was brimming with excitement as she quickly tugged them away.

"..."

Andrew and Rinca could only wave their goodbyes. A moment like that reminded them that the princess, whose strength could overpower both of them, was afterall, the daughter of "THE KING".

"Take care, Viola." Said Rizaul who not long after went ahead to his classroom.

"..."

Note's feelings of jealousy towards Andrew completely dissipated, as his face quickly crumbled in disbelief towards the green-haired elf.

"Excuse us then, Miss Viola. Oi oi oi! Wait for me, you ELF!"

As Viola smiled and watched them from afar, she could not help but be nervous, yet a rush of excitement still managed to fill her heart.

She was nervous, as aside from Naell who she had mixed feelings for (Mostly she felt fear), she didn't know anyone in her class. Nonetheless, she was excited, as just like other mages, Viola too, was in pursuit of new magic and knowledge.

'I can do this!' She thought to herself in an attempt to calm her nerves.

Viola at some point, with her good looks and her friendship with the good-looking Andrew and Rizaul, was often bad-mouthed. The impression she gave that was always good at first, would often be clouded by fits of jealousy towards her.

Had it not been for Rinca, she might have completely lost interest in making friends with other girls. That was why Viola was always thankful for all her friends.

As she walked to her classroom which was on the other side of the campus, (The Martial arts Department of Aura on the right, and both the Department of Magic and the General Department at the left)

Viola could not help but notice the disparity between the classes; martial artists were occupying most rooms, while the scholars and mages shared the same side of the building, only having one section for mages. Nevertheless, it had been the norm for a long time now, as mages were rarer than arts.

Upon entering, Viola felt the gazes of the other mages, whose numbers only reached 10. Upon noticing an empty chair amidst the front row of six ladies, Viola then walked over, plopped her bag down and calmly took a seat. The remaining four boys, however, were seated at the back, chatting among themselves.

Truly she felt fear as she anxiously felt their gazes, but soon calmed down as they smiled and greeted her.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Said the closest girl whose hair resembled Rinca's while somehow matching the cheerfulness of Namiku.

"Hello, nice to meet you as well." Viola's voice made all of them captivated. Afterall, her charming manner and beauty often left a very warm impression.

'She's cute...' All of them thought, even the boys who were uninterested wanted to exchange greetings with Viola, but before they could even do so, the door once again opened.

Then she entered, a woman wearing an attire differing from their uniforms. She was beautiful, yet in a different way from Viola. Her mage robe was fashionably worn with her other clothes.

She was exuding authority under her smile. As she approached and seated, she then felt the nervousness of some students and thought,

'How cute.'

All of the students then stood up and greeted her politely. She then smiled giving the hint that she was pleased with their manners.

"Goodmorning students. My name is Moni, and I'll be your adviser for the whole semester. Let us all get along." Moni's blue eyes and ash blue hair were cool despite having a warm yet intimidating voice.