Chapter 21

Hello guys, Zo here. Once again, sorry for the long hiatus. As you guys might have known, we usually post on tuesday but actually today is Ne's BIRTHDAY therefore me and theCat (I think with her exessive meowing) agreed to post today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NE! (If you have time you could greet her on INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/oh.ryleh)

Special thanks to our patreons and shout out to our new ones, Mr/Miss Josxan, Cakeboss and Graham.

So without further ado, Chapter 21 --- Volume 1 ending!

P.S Next post would be on Tuesday 10th of November.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As early as the morning sun, Owly was trying his best to wake Naell up as it was time for them to eat and explore the vast capital of Autumn, but the owl failed to tempt the unwavering laziness of the noble Baron's son.

Seeing the immovable Naell, Lieutenant Estra decided to accompany the almost tearful owl that happily accepted the concession.

Butler Lebrut knew it was his duty to wake the young master up, but for some reason, he chose not to as he thought,

'It is true that the young master is in need of training for the upcoming examination." But he also remembered how haggard Naell was upon returning to the inn. Even so, the young master was smiling with satisfaction as he told them of his passing in the guild.

'I guess a little day off wouldn't hurt the young master.' Said the smiling butler as he performed his duties as best as he could.

It was already afternoon when Naell decided to move from the bed. He felt energized and quickly prepared himself for the remaining hours of the day.

Naell was greeted by his butler who was already on the first floor of the inn making friends with the locals.

"Thank you for this wonderful meal Sire." Naell said while enjoying the food. He was served a large portion which consisted of butter roasted chicken and newly baked bread, complemented with a warm and creamy bowl of soup.

But what Naell liked the most was the incredible cup of fresh mint tea. The flavor was soothing his body, and together with the delightful aroma it gave, he felt that the whole lunch was perfect.

The inn owner was touched hearing one of the many praises the young master had given them in his stay at the inn.

"No, thank you for accepting our humble meal young master."

The inn was not shabby but compared to the vacation home of most nobles, it was lacking. At first, when the young master of Beryldot entered the inn, the owner and his employees were quite anxious. It was rare for them to house nobles, yet they were well-acquainted with nobles that were needy and arrogant in their stay.

It so happens they also knew of Naell's past as one of their employees came from Beryldot. In an instant, all of their expectations were changed as the young master was actually kind.

After the meal, Naell went with all of them to train. Owly was of course already with him. The owl was at first, throwing a mild temper tantrum for his laziness a while ago, but was easily diffused by several sweet and frosted pleas of forgiveness.

"Are you sure it is safe, young master?" Said Lieutenant Estra, who was asked to be Naell's sparring partner.

They were currently outside and decided to train away from Taglagas. The lieutenant was currently emitting his aura from his sword as he faced the young master.