Vol. 3 Prologue

Hello everyone! We wanted to tell all of you that volume three is almost complete and finalized. We just needed to take a bit of time to fix some parts cause we weren't too satisfied with it yet, and so we really apologize for that hiatus.

Thank you so much everyone who's still been supporting us and we welcome our newest patrons Chloe and Fullmoon!

We hope you guys enjoy this prologue to Volume 3!

*******************

"What in Lucile's name happened here!"

On one foggy night in Lagupa, groups of black robed beings had scattered around the forest. As they walked, monsters growled in hostility, baring their fangs, yet none attacked, seemingly afraid of their presence.

"The dungeon is no longer an option." Said one of the hooded men whose build was big and muscular, his yellow eyes shined brightly on his grinning face.

From behind him, a lady screamed once more as her yellow mana erupted violently. She glared at the ground while grasping her hair, yelling and cursing loudly.

"I'll kill all of them!"

Monsters and some who seemed to be their subordinates felt suffocated from the pressure she exuded. Only then did she stop upon feeling a man's aura as he spoke.

"Calm down."

Unlike the lady and the burly man, he exuded the presence of a normal person, yet all of them knew how powerful he could be.

The backlash of the lady's actions made some vomit and faint from fear. Her orange eyes were shining, still mad at what she saw.

Different stones that looked to be from the carcasses of the golems were spread beneath them. The cores that they thought could be salvaged were even crushed and diminished thoroughly.

"What can you gather?" Said the man towards the group of mages that were using their detection magic, kneeling in full concentration.

It was hard to concentrate under the lady's mana, but after it ceased, they were able to sense what they were attempting to do. After some minutes of investigation, one of them stood up and spoke,

"My liege, it's them. The kids with the Witch hunter."

Upon hearing the news, the lady's face contorted once more. Hatred had been written across her face, yet it was apparent that she was holding back.

Seeing that, their subordinates sighed in relief. They knew without the man's presence, they quite possibly would have died from another tantrum.

"I guess we need to kill those brats." Said the largely built man grinning from the excitement. His bloodlust was enough to scare some monsters away.

"Leave Sarah Star to me. Finally... they'll pay for what they did to Gered." Replied the lady whose eyes were filled with contempt.

Yet the other man was deep in thought, silently eyeing a shattered core. The bronze golem that they thought upon awakening could potentially damage the Kingdom of Taglagas, was destroyed completely.

"How intriguing." The man said, his smirk being concealed underneath his hooded robe. He could not help but anticipate the day they would meet.

As they exited the dungeon empty-handed, two of their men ran to them with reports of the stolen golden apples. The lady began screaming once more as she was the one who discovered those fruits.

"That can't be! I even went on and used warding spells around that place."

She knew that even Sarah Star would have a hard time finding that place, especially after the fogging.