Chapter 67

Hey everyone! 

We're back with a new chapter and with something new: TNBS has received its very first fananart(T ∇ T)  It makes us really happy to know someone felt that a character from TNBS was worth making fanart of and we'll always be grateful.

The incredible artist behind this piece is Harui-aidhaniart and you can find her on instagram @ai_asteri 

We've also featured her artwork on Alicia's glossary page on patreon.com/posts/45400169

Thank you Harui, everyone and we hope you all enjoy this week's chapter!

************************

As early as the morning, the tingling sensation of aura and mana imbued Esuela dio sa de.

Of course, being an institute of arts and magic, that was a given, yet the amount of power was far from the usual.

At that moment, students were already vigorously training, for the sports festival would soon be upon them.

Schools always try to showcase their prestige through their student's growth. A good example would be EDSD's events, such as their cultural festival that highlighted the students' creativity.

Likewise for the sports festival that proudly presented the students' power and abilities.

In response to these events, all kinds of beings from different backgrounds would go and watch for various reasons.

For merchants, nobles, and other curious eyes, their foremost intention was to make connections and relationships with those students.

While with the commoners, just being able to witness spectacular battles appealed to them.

Of course, this was all possible as the students themselves wanted those events. Not only was it fun, it was also a way for them to garner attention.

With the high spirits flooding the campus, it was not unusual for some to seek other places to train or be in peace.

Such was the case for six young adventurers who by then were occupying a noble's training grounds.

Like their peers, the protagonist's party was also honing their skills, with some of them sparring against each other, even under the heat of the sun.

Andrew with a swift circular movement swung his mana imbued wooden sword towards Note, who in turn parried it with ease.

He then countered with a forward slash, using the momentum of Andrew's movement as the gap.

Yet Andrew's quick reflex and aura of intention manage to turn his body and parry the silver slashes.

"You're really a cheat, Andrew." Teased Note.