Chapter 82

[ Andrew!!! ]

Their collective shouts echoed throughout the hall. None could have predicted Andrew would be the first to fall to his knees.

Nevertheless, his prideful foe was impressed as in a last minute effort, Andrew had managed to solidify his defenses, lessening the damage he took.

"How skilled of you." Pierd said in a mocking tone.

In response, Andrew being the protagonist he was, laughed while trying his best to stand up.

Barely he managed to do so, when he was attacked once more and sent flying.

Seeing this, Viola tried to cast a spell to heal and aid him. Yet just the slightest movement of her wand was noticed, causing her wrathful adversary to focus on her even more.

All of Andrew's friends could only grit their teeth. They were all too busy to lend him a helping hand.

As to mock them even more, Pierd just casually walked with his two blades, both of which hovered by his sides; his golden eyes glowing akin to a beast hunting his prey.

Deep inside Andrew was relieved. With that he was given a short amount of leeway. This enabled him to briefly catch his breath.

Carefully, he stood up once more, not giving Pierd any openings.

[ Andrew are you okay? ] Shouted Viola and the rest of his friends.

In response, he waved his left hand while firmly holding the sword on the other.

He actually almost lost consciousness during the simultaneous attack Pierd did, yet somehow was able to hide it under his reassuring smile.

"Well done, oh-Magic Swordsman." Said Pierd with a deprecating smile.

"With that softness? Please." Andrew replied. To top it all off, he raised his sword and pointed it at him, taunting him even more.

That seemed to have been super effective as Pierd immediately dashed and aimed his blade towards Andrew's heart.

Yet what happened next truly surprised the prideful villain. Andrew didn't just parry his attack, he maneuvered himself up to connect his kick onto his chest.

To counter, Pierd raised his arm in an attempt to block the attack, yet Andrew was still able to send him flying, inciting his revenge.

As that small exchange brought forth an aura inducing shockwave, it solidified the fact that currently, there was an ongoing battle of two high ranking martial artists somewhere in the school.

Meanwhile, seeing and feeling that aura made things complicated for Namiku and Rinca.

Sult, the one they were battling and whose eyes lusted for a clash of strength, began feeling more enthusiastic knowing a fierce fight was beside him. All his blows had become filled with more monstrous strength and aura.

That itself would have been manageable if Namiku was in her normal condition. Yet because she wasn't really in the right shape to fight, she struggled to maintain their exchanges.

As for Rinca, her pinkish aura was almost unnoticeable in the fight; every hit she tried to send was being completely erased before it could even land.

That had really upset her, yet to the point where she gained a better understanding of her aura.

As such, Rinca's pinkish aura finally penetrated Sult's defenses, a moment that Namiku didn't miss.

After seeing the small crack in his defense, both of them immediately increased their aura input and struck him towards the small opening.