Intro: Twist of fate

"He looks like a high school repeater."

"I heard from my neighbors that he's always there when someone died in this town!"

"He must be a psycho!"

"Maybe he's a devil in disguise,"

"Or he could be a serial killer!"

Beomgyu can't sleep on his desk because of his classmates who sounded like some whispering bees. The school became noisy since the day that the transferee named Yeonjun arrived.

Yeonjun is sitting in the corner, who looked unbothered. He noticed that the man is well-known, yet he doesn't have any friends.

Beomgyu was snapped into a daze when his seatmate is showing something to him. "My brother sent something to me. Just keep it a secret between us because he looks dangerous." Soobin whispered to him.

Soobin scribbled something on his phone, showing some old class pictures of different faces. Beomgyu can only recognize only one person in those pictures.

"These are the class pictures from my brother's class five years ago, while some of the class pictures are from this school's previous batches. They are all telling me the same thing, that Yeonjun was also their former classmate." Soobin said while looking around to make sure that no one is listening.

"What creeps me out is that nothing has changed to him, unlike other people. It's like he's everywhere! My brother told me that no one knows any information about him, aside from his name. I think he's not a human." Soobin whispered, and he felt that his friend, Beomgyu became scared.

Beomgyu knows that his friend is not a liar.

"We can never tell what he is unless it came from him, but I admit that I'm scared of him." Beomgyu weakly said he stole a glance at Yeonjun.

But so much to his disbelief, Yeonjun is now looking straight into his eyes. What makes him feel afraid more is that he can decipher the movements of Yeonjun's mouth. He knows what Yeonjun said.

"You're the last one who's going to die."

............