✿40

Taehyun spent another day in his house before deciding to leave. His fever is completely gone, and in his short stay, he has plenty of observations about Yeonjun. He can see the characteristics that he admires about his brother, to the man he hates. Taehyun suddenly becomes curious about Yeonjun and his brother's past.

While wearing his newly washed uniform, he looked at the sleeping man on the couch. He could notice that Yeonjun look unusually weak and pale. He feels guilty for making Yeonjun take care of him 24/7 and sleep on his bed while the older sleep in the living room.

Taehyun is holding a blanket as he gently covered it to Yeonjun's body. He feels embarrassed when Yeonjun woke up. "Are you going to leave now?" Yeonjun rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry to disturb you in your sleep. Did you get sick because of me? You look so fragile, compared to your usual self," Taehyun looked away, not wanting to be questioned about his concern for the older.

"Don't blame yourself. It's just that my body is undergoing a change that left me no choice but to stay here. I badly wanted to see Beomgyu, but I can't let him see me in this state." Yeonjun admitted.

Taehyun is still suspecting his identity, but he decided to let it subside for now. "What do you mean, do you have any deadly illness? Don't you ever leave Beomgyu alone in the future!" It's odd for him to finally admit that he can never be lovers with Beomgyu. He is aware that Yeonjun has the qualities of the good man that his friend deserves.

"It's hard to explain everything, and I hope that fate could allow me to stay with him forever." Yeonjun feels sad and guilty for not showing up to Beomgyu for 2 days.

"I won't stress you out because I know you have a reason for hiding secrets. I will take my leave now, and thank you for taking care of me, Yeonjun-hyung." His ears got red from the embarrassment of thanking the man whom he hates, yet helped him in the times that he needs it.

"No problem, little mustard," Yeonjun smiles, somehow glad that Taehyun's presence has distracted him from the loneliness that he feels.

Taehyun owes him a lot, so he stops himself from cursing for Yeonjun's hilarious nickname to him.

~~~

Yeonjun is back in school after feeling a little bit better. He definitely won't let at least one week pass before he could see his boyfriend again. He looked on the bulletin board, and he was wondering why the petition against Beomgyu disappeared from there.

He is just passing by on the corridors when the flat-screen television on the wall is turned on. The big screens on the other parts of the school also turned on, playing a similar video. Students stopped from what they are doing to watch the video that is playing on the monitor.

Three male students were chattering on the eatery house, the familiar three students who used to throw eggs on him, and the ones who bullied Beomgyu in the comfort room.

"I told you, no one will suspect, and Beomgyu is quite popular, so this made-up issue can bring him down!"