✿29

When he reached in front of the gate, he tried to call him. "Hey, baby bear. Give me the keys."

No response.

He just smiled, shaking his head as he decided to climb on the wall. He hopped to the nearest tree to open Beomgyu's window located on the second floor. He swiftly climbs as if he's used to doing it.

He opened the window as he slowly went inside, trying not to create any noise or to bump Beomgyu's body anywhere. He lets out a relieved sigh when the younger is still in a deep sleep. Yeonjun turned the lights on as he went downstairs to lay him down on the sofa. He gently laid Beomgyu's head on the pillow, and he began his mini cooking show in Beomgyu's kitchen (Chef Jun on your service).

He cooked delicious meals, enough for both of them. Then, he woke up the sleeping bear on his gentle tap. "Let's eat now, baby bear." He softly whispered.

Beomgyu opened his eyes, realizing that he is now on the sofa. "Why didn't I notice that we're home? Oh God, is it already morning?" Beomgyu's husky voice made the grim reaper blush.

"No, it's only 8:15 PM. I tried to wake you up for the keys, but you enjoyed sleeping on my back with your loud snores!" Beomgyu glared at him in disbelief.

"So, I climbed on the window, the usual thing that I'm doing to enter your house," Yeonjun added, smiling from ear to ear.

"D-did I snored? It's embarrassing!" Beomgyu hides his face on a sofa pillow.

"I'm just joking!" The grim reaper can't help but laugh when Beomgyu slapped his hand on Yeonjun's arm.

"I will just change, then let's eat!" Beomgyu walked away, stomping his feet on the way to his room to change his clothes.

"Do you want me to help you in changing?" Yeonjun cheekily grinned.

"No!" Beomgyu slammed the door shut, his cheeks are blushing from his naughty imagination.

Once again, they spent the night together on one roof. It's been a while since Beomgyu ate with someone at dinner. Deep inside, Beomgyu wishes that Yeonjun can never leave him.

~~~

Beomgyu went to school with Yeonjun, and he is almost getting used to the weird stares from the students. He is curious if it's because he's with Yeonjun or because everybody knows that he broke his friendship with Taehyun. He sighed, thinking about what could be the impact of it on the band. Beomgyu is hoping that no one would stick in the mud for this.

In the classroom, he talked to Yeonjun as if nothing is bothering him. "Don't forget to drop by to my house in the evening, after your mission."

Today is a special day for Beomgyu because he will ask him out for a relationship, and it's Yeonjun's birthday. From the previous flashback and Yeonjun's last day, Beomgyu found out that September 13 was his birth date.