✿49

Yeonjun waited in the nearby park, wearing a denim jacket and a white shirt paired with black pants and combat boots.

Beomgyu went there after dinner, and upon seeing his boyfriend, he feels ashamed for just wearing a hoodie, and his hair is still messy. He keeps on staring at Yeonjun's exposed forehead, and he won't get tired of admiring Yeonjun's handsome and strong appeal. He saw how Yeonjun's lips curled upwards, smiling, and he caught him biting his lip that looks so sexy.

"You look great not just today, but every day," Beomgyu shyly scratched his nape.

Yeonjun is now standing in front of him, and he ruffled Beomgyu's hair. "Same to you, my handsome and talented boyfriend!"

"You can take me anywhere. Shall we go to the bus station now?" Beomgyu is looking at him with too much excitement in his eyes.

"Who needs any vehicle when you have me? You're going to ride on me tonight!" Yeonjun smiled.

Beomgyu thinks of a ridiculous thought again. "Are you going to take me into a motel?"

Yeonjun chuckled as he quickly presses Beomgyu's nose. "No, my dirty-minded bear,  you will find out later. Now, will you hold my hand and not let go?" He offered his right hand.

"Of course, I will always choose you, Junie!" Beomgyu gladly accepted it and intertwined it toward his. He lets himself be pulled and ran together with Yeonjun wherever they go.

Yeonjun is leading the way towards the four-story public library near the park. They used the elevator and ended up on the restricted rooftop of the place.

"Hey, this is a dangerous kind of date. What if the guards see us?" Beomgyu looked around.

"No, we will not stay here, my dear. Do you see the highest building in town over there?" Yeonjun pointed at the building from afar.

"Ah, the new hotel? What about it?" Beomgyu is relieved that he wore his gray hoodie since the wind is strong and cold to the skin.

Yeonjun looks at him straight into his eyes. "Do you have a trust in me, my little bear?"

"Of course I do. Why do you ask?" Beomgyu feels nervous about the next thing that he is going to say.

"Ride on my back and hold on tight!" Yeonjun kneeled his one leg, and Beomgyu obliged him.

"But why? You're scaring me from your risky ideas." Beomgyu whispered beside his ear.

Yeonjun smirked. "I'm going to take you to the highest building for memorable sightseeing!" He started running as he jumped on the roofs to the nearby buildings.