✿37

"Someone's waiting for you outside. I'm glad I don't have to worry about leaving you alone," Jaebeom said, getting the key to his pocket.

"Is it Soobin?"

"Nope, your boyfriend." Jaebeom's eyes almost disappeared from smiling widely.

Beomgyu felt shy, thinking if it's clear that he has a boyfriend now. "Y-you mean..."

"Choi Yeonjun," Jaebeom can't stop smiling.

"How did you know?"

"I just felt the special connection between you two, especially in the time that you were confused about your feelings for him. I guessed that you were in a relationship when I saw you both holding hands in the hallway. You two look great together." Jaebeom sounds like a shipper of the two.

"You're right. Thank you for being supportive, hyung." Beomgyu smiles back, and he went outside to see him.

"No worries, see you soon!" Jaebeom locked the door, and he immediately left.

Beomgyu looked at his handsome boyfriend, leaning on the wall, with his hands on the pocket. Yeonjun turned his head, flashing a mesmerizing smile to him. Beomgyu saw how Yeonjun's lips curled upwards and smile, showing his teeth. He truly admires how good-looking and appealing Yeonjun is. "Hi, how are you?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you for coming here." Beomgyu smiled at him sweetly.

"Anything for you, let's buy food in the canteen. I'm still hungry." Yeonjun feels odd, and he feels more human these days. His endurance decreased, and he could get tired.

After buying some snacks, they are looking for vacant seats. Yeonjun blinked his eyes when his vision suddenly swayed. He tried to ignore it, but when he feels like he's going to lose his balance, he holds into Beomgyu's arm.

Beomgyu noticed it, and he hurriedly went to an empty seat while supporting Yeonjun's weight. "Are you sick? Did something happen when I'm not around?" He is holding Yeonjun's hand, and he could feel his cold fingers.

"Nothing, I don't know why I feel dizzy," Yeonjun feels more trouble because grim reapers can never contact any illness. They have an invincible physical body.

"Just eat more to gain more energy. You need to rest," Beomgyu opened the food packaging to help his boyfriend.

"Maybe I will be fine after eating," Yeonjun feels weak. He feels like he needs to pretend to be strong for Beomgyu not to notice that something terrible is happening.

It's hard for Yeonjun to act if his body is slowly giving up. Yeonjun is holding the food with his trembling fingers, and he tried to take deep breaths to calm himself.