✿52

Beomgyu hurriedly went to each place that he marked without any rest. He only drinks water whenever he feels hungry. He patiently asks questions to the information desk, feeling disappointed from the same responses of the nurses.

"Hello, do you have a patient named Choi Yeonjun since September 2016?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"We don't have any patient with that name."

"His name is not existing in our records."

His mind is into the thought of getting closer to his answers, not noticing that the sky is already dark. He entered the furthest and the last hospital on the map. Beomgyu's heart rate is rising from the anticipation.

"I'm sorry. We don't have a patient with that name from the records." The male nurse said.

"It's fine, thank you, Sir." Beomgyu left with a disheartened look. He rode on a bus to meet Soobin, hoping that his best friend has the good news.

Beomgyu only realizes now that it's 8 in the evening, and he only feels tired at that moment. His body feels weak, and he is about to doze off when his phone rang.

"I'm here in the Namsan Park now, and he's not on every single record. How about you?" Soobin said in a low tone, feeling disappointed as much as he does.

"Same here. I'm on my way there." Beomgyu lets out a sigh.

"Let's talk about the other possibilities, alright? Please don't lose hope."

"I understand, thank you." Beomgyu dropped the call as he buried his face on his palms to cry silently.

The man who helped Yeonjun is his last hope, but now that he is gone, Yeonjun disappeared forever without a proper burial. He feels remorseful from the thought of dying alone without the respect and kindness that he deserves.

When he arrived at his destination, he hung his head low because of his swollen eyes. His body is trembling, and it feels weak because he didn't eat anything, making him more tired.

He is about to look for Soobin when his vision started swaying. He was holding his head when it started hurting, and he blinked his eyes, hoping that it will stop. He completely lost his balance, collapsing on the ground. People are looking at him in shock, and others are trying to talk to him.

"Are you alright?"

"Should we call the ambulance?"

"He looks sick."

Beomgyu bit his tongue, trying his best not to pass out in public. He tried to stand up, but his knees are too weak.