✿19

Taemin is standing behind him, wearing an evil smile. Yeonjun just realized that it's his 17th birthday today. His birthday doesn't matter anymore because nothing is worth celebrating in a life full of suffering.

"Get lost." Yeonjun coldly muttered, looking at Taemin with his cold stare.

"That's not how you greet your fairy, the one who can grant you the ending that you wanted." Taemin gently hugged Yeonjun.

For a second, Yeonjun is still hoping that it's Taemin's way to say sorry to him, but he's wrong. Yeonjun is about to push him away, but his eyes widen from the shock when a sharp object pierces his back.

Yeonjun could feel the blood trickle down to his body. His face is twitching from the pain that he's feeling.

Taemin stabs Yeonjunon on his back using a knife.

"Do you remember when I told you that I want you to suffer before killing you for my final attack? I made it happen!" Taemin whispered next to Yeonjun's ear.

He laughed as he faced Yeonjun. His laugh sounds evil that Yeonjun badly wanted to stop. Taemin is wearing a proud smile when he saw how Yeonjun is trembling badly from pain and fear.

Yeonjun looks pale like the snow, as more blood is dripping down on his back. He tightly clenched his fist, feeling defeated on how Taemin could kill him now.

"You never know how to be fair. Your evilness can make you suffer worse than death. You can never run away from this."Yeonjun weakly said as he feels an intense wave of pain and dizziness.

"You never fail to annoy me. I want you to shut up forever!"

The world turns pitch black for Yeonjun when he feels himself falling to death. Taemin harshly pushes him, causing him to fall from the overpass. Tears escaped from Yeonjun's eyes before losing his consciousness.

The vehicles stopped when they saw how the body slumped to the road. Screams from people gathered a lot of attention.

Meanwhile, Taemin started to run away from that place to make sure that no one can catch him. It looks like no one saw him when he realizes that no one is following him. He went to the river nearby to throw the bloody knife. Then, he started crying and laughing in the corner of the street like he's going insane.

They feel awful, sad, and pity for what happened to the teenage boy. A doctor came out from one of the cars that get stuck in the traffic to help.

The doctor tried to stop the bleeding on Yeonjun's head and checking his pulse. His expression shows too much sadness when he felt that the pulse is getting weaker on his touch.