✿13

Taehyun might be standing in front of Beomgyu, but his attention and heart are only for someone. Yeonjun walks away from the gymnasium, which makes Beomgyu feel worse and troubled.

Taehyun is confessing his love for Beomgyu in public, which makes it difficult for Beomgyu to reject him. Beomgyu wouldn't want to humiliate Taehyun in front of people.

"Why do you have to do this in public?" Beomgyu sighed, and Taehyun felt the sadness in his voice.

"I just want to show everyone how much I love you. Is there a problem?" Disappointment is written on Taehyun's face when he feels that Beomgyu isn't happy at all.

Beomgyu looks stressed out, and his band members noticed it. "Can we talk in private, if you don't mind?"

Thanks to their band members, who helped on telling people to get out of the gymnasium. Jaebeom's voice echoes in the gymnasium that made people follow him. Jaebeom also requests his members to get out of the gymnasium to give privacy to the two. Soobin also gets out of that place with a worried look.

Taehyun is on the verge of crying, being scared because of Beomgyu's reaction to what he did.

Beomgyu decided to speak first when it's just two of them. "I never wanted to lie to you, so I will say it now. I'm so sorry Taehyun because I only love you as a friend. Sorry if I don't feel the same." Boemgyu found the courage to look directly into Taehyun's eyes.

"I thought you won't leave me like what my brother did! Is there something wrong about me?" Taehyun started to hit his arms on Beomgyu's chest.

It's not that painful for Beomgyu, who accepted it, because he feels like he deserves it. "Nothing is wrong about you, really. You deserve to have someone who will love you back, and I'm sorry if it's not me. Maybe it's not yet the time for you to meet the man of your dreams but believe me, you don't have to feel bad about yourself because you are wonderful enough."

"A part of me knew that you don't love me romantically. I still tried, hoping that you will fall in love with me since we are friends for many years. I thought I have a chance because you care a lot about me. Tell me, are you in love with somebody else?" Taehyun did his best not to choke up. His heart broke, knowing the truth that there's no chance for Beomgyu to love him back.

"I don't know, I'm not sure. I like someone, but I'm too confused about love. I'm so sorry Taehyun, I hope this won't affect our friendship." Beomgyu said, holding both Taehyun's shoulder, hoping to assure him somehow.

"Can we still be friends?" Beomgyu feels guilty for everything.

"Yes, of course, anything for you, even if it reminds me of the pain of being rejected." Taehyun can't hold the pain anymore. He covered his face with both of his palms to cry.

"It's never my intention to hurt you, and I'm sorry for causing you pain. I hope you can move forward." Beomgyu tapped his shoulders before leaving.