✿15

A.N: Hello! I'm on an academic break for 1 week, so I'm going to update three times this week. The next chapters will be sad, but better days will come for our Beomjun :) 

_________

Yeonjun sat on the grass beside him. "Realistically speaking, we are not allowed to love each other. No one deserves a temporary chance to be with the person that they love. Are you disappointed that you are loving a dead person like me?"

"I'm expecting all of this, but it can never change my love for you. I still want to know you more, even for a limited time that we have." Beomgyu said, trying to look at the brighter side that he met him despite circumstances.

It made Yeonjun speechless, thinking about something impossible to achieve. He is aware that he is breaking one of the rules of being a grim reaper.

"Have you seen your parents nowadays?"

"No, they are gone before I died." Yeonjun casually answers.

"We should visit their grave, as well as yours too."

"I can't find my grave. I don't know what happened to my corpse since I don't have anyone who can give me a decent burial," Yeonjun said while looking from afar.

Beomgyu sets aside the pity that he is feeling for him. He knows that Yeonjun doesn't need it.

"I thought I'm going to die in my own hands because of my depression. It turns out that an old friend was responsible for my death. I will show you some of my memories when I'm ready." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu was shocked when Yeonjun opened up a little bit. "You don't need to tell me if it brings you too much pain to recall that tragic memory."

"I used to live in a world full of pain. I wanted to tell my story to someone, even for the first time, because you are my everything." Yeonjun bits his lip, and he looks down to hide his flushed cheeks.

"I will be here for you until my last breath. I want to be a part of your happy memories." The rain has stopped, and Beomgyu smiled, despite his teary eyes.

"Mom and dad, forgive me for being stubborn. He's Yeonjun, my special someone." Beomgyu looks to the grave as if talking to his parents.

Yeonjun folded his umbrella, then he bowed to give respect. "Your parents love you until they die. They hesitated to come with me because they never wanted to leave their children behind. I will do my best to keep their son safe."

Beomgyu feels the pain. The pain of being unable to do anything to bring back the lives of the deceased loved ones.

Yeonjun laid his hand to Beomgyu's head. He can show some memories. He decided to show him the last memories of his parents before leaving this world.