✿12

"Maybe you have to stop thinking much about this. Kai will be worried if you're stressing yourself out." Beomgyu did his best to stop his friend's distress. Soobin might discover everything about Kai sooner because of his curiosity.

"I hope that I'm just overthinking about things." Soobin looked down as he lets out a sigh.

Beomgyu hugs his friend. "I will always be here for you."

"But I don't know how long. If ever I'm really going to die soon, I hope that Kai will come back to life for your everlasting happiness." Beomgyu never wanted his friend to experience the same pain and fear that he is feeling. He would rather lie to Soobin than let him discover the truth that can hurt him so bad.

Soobin buried his face to Beomgyu's shoulder because he can't stop himself from crying. Waiting for Kai in a lot of years will never be easy for him.

They are too sad to notice the presence of the young grim reaper inside the room.

Beomgyu's eyes widen when he saw that Kai is standing behind Soobin. Kai's hand gently caressed Soobin's head, doing it while his boyfriend isn't alert enough to feel that he's there. Beomgyu saw how Kai's expression softened for a while. "I'm sorry, and I love you, Soobin." He mouthed, not making any sound.

Kai was back from wearing his cold expression, turning his back as he left, even if he is longing for Soobin. Beomgyu feels touched that Kai still cares for his boyfriend.

Even if Kai would treat him harshly, he couldn't be mad because he understands why Kai acted like that. He understands the situation that influenced Kai's actions.

~~~

After the stressful days, life still goes on, and they have to keep on studying despite their personal problems. Beomgyu and Soobin decided to visit their friend after the classes to help him with the activities that he had missed in one week.

"Thank you for visiting," Taehyun said, letting in his friend in his room. 

"The driver of the truck was already arrested, right?" Soobin asks.

"Yeah, but there's someone responsible for his death. My brother's mental health won't be ruined if I wasn't for him." Taehyun has a serious look that bothers Beomgyu.

"You mean, your brother is affected because of someone? But who's going to hurt him like that? Your brother is very kind." Beomgyu muttered.

"Of course, evil people like him will always exist to ruin other people," Taehyun said with a glint of hatred in his eyes that Soobin and Beomgyu saw.

"What kind of person is that to hurt such a good person like Taemin-hyung?" Beomgyu asks.

"I'm going to take revenge, and nothing can change my mind. I will erase his existence for once and for all." Taehyun plays a pen in his hand, holding it like a knife. Soobin and Beomgyu feel worried and afraid for their friend. Taehyun's hatred and desire for revenge can definitely affect their lives.

~~~

Soobin and Beomgyu are doing their best to help Taehyun with school works that he had missed. They meet each other at lunchtime since Taehyun is not their classmate. Beomgyu feels sorry that he wasn't able to eat with Yeonjun nowadays.

While waiting for Taehyun in the canteen, they saw JM, who looks frantic.

"Gyu, you have to come with me! Taehyun is fighting with someone in the gymnasium!" JM's statement has made them both stand up. Soobin and Beomgyu ran together with JM to the gymnasium.

Beomgyu could feel his fast heartbeat because of fear that Taehyun might get hurt. They arrived in the gymnasium, and Beomgyu looked around. There's no fight that JM mentioned. All that he could see are the colorful decorations in the whole place, together with some unfamiliar students, including their bandmates.

Soobin and Beomgyu exchanged worried looks when they both realized what is going to happen today.

The band started playing the instrument, and Taehyun, whose hair is fixed, is standing in the middle with a microphone in his hand.

From the way you smile to the way you look

You capture me unlike no other

From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took

And suddenly we had each other

And I won't leave you

Always be true

One plus one, two for life

Over and over again

The quality of Taehyun's voice is enough to make the girls squeal. Beomgyu looked around, and it looks like everyone knows what Taehyun is doing. Despite man-to-man love, no one is judging Taehyun. Everyone looks happy at how Taehyun shows his love for Beomgyu. Their bandmates are happier than ever and supportive of their friend.

Everyone is happy, except for the worried Soobin, who knows the truth.

Except for Beomgyu, who doesn't have any romantic feelings for Taehyun.

And except for Yeonjun who is there, watching them.

Beomgyu saw Yeonjun even from afar, and for the first time, Beomgyu felt sad when he saw him. The expression that Beomgyu never saw when he is bullied is now visible on his face. Beomgyu feels sad when he saw Yeonjun's disheartened look.

"I am thankful because you never leave me to the times that I needed you the most. I have feelings for you, and I hope that you do, too. Everyone knows how much I love you!" Taehyun said, his eyes are showing a lot of happiness.

Beomgyu never expected that Taehyun will confess his love sooner. He is aware that Taehyun is still recovering from the death of a loved one. Everything happens too fast for Beomgyu. Deep inside, he is panicking because he doesn't want to add to Taehyun's sadness and pain that he is enduring.

"Choi Beomgyu, can you be my boyfriend?" Taehyun sweetly said.

..........