✿7

The peculiar man stopped walking. "You don't need to know. You're safe now, you reckless little bear." He coldly stated.

"Are you related to Yeonjun?"

"I don't want to repeat myself, and stop your curiosity that can lead to your earlier death." His voice has made Beomgyu guess that he is younger than Yeonjun.

"I guess you're his brother, friend, or something, but you look familiar. I'm glad that he has someone on his side. Thank you for saving me." Beomgyu said, but the man is still not looking at him.

"You should be. You ruined my mission for this day, yet I saved you." The man started walking again, while Beomgyu wondered what he has said.

"Does it mean that Yeonjun is also doing a mission?" He thought.

The man completely disappeared from his sight, and Beomgyu hugged the crying kid who is burying his face on his knees. "Let me take you home. You are safe now." He gently tapped the kid's back using his uninjured palm.

When they went out of the dark alley, Beomgyu saw the middle-aged woman who is crying while yelling a name. The boy lets go of Beomgyu to ran towards a woman, who is the kid's mother.

"Thank God, you're safe! Are you okay?" the mother cried with the kid.

It reminds Beomgyu about his parents when they are still alive. He misses them a lot.

Beomgyu was snapped out of his thoughts when the mother thanked him. She offered to disinfect and to cover Beomgyu's wound since she's a nurse. Beomgyu arrived at his house at 10pm.

He is exhausted, and he flopped himself to the bed.

~

Beomgyu was still wearing his blood-stained uniform when he woke up. He's not able to change last night.

His body aches, especially his stomach, and he badly wanted to sleep more. He has no choice but to do his morning rituals to go to school. He wouldn't want to be late for their band's performance today.

He groaned when he realized that he can only use his left uninjured hand to do his morning routines. No one is there to help him since he is living alone. He doesn't know if he can play his guitar because he is using his right hand to strum the guitar.

He did his best to move faster, despite only using one hand. When he left, he decided to hide his bandaged hand in his pockets. He still wanted to play his guitar, despite his injury.

"Hey Beomie, good morning! Good luck with your performance later!" Soobin greeted him at the bus station, and they are sitting together on the bus.

"Thank you!" He said while struggling to get his wallet on the bag using his left hand.