✿6

Everything goes smoothly at the rehearsal of the band. Their rehearsal is now done, and they are all about to leave the studio.

"You are doing great, Beomgyu! That's the emotion that I wanted to see when you are singing. Maybe something good happened at lunchtime, am I right?" the leader said.

Beomgyu is thinking about Yeonjun in the afternoon rehearsal for some reason that he isn't sure. "Yes, something happened. Does being inspired because of someone special means that I'm in love?" He asks, trying to seek some answers from other people that he trusts.

"It varies because we can be inspired from any kind of love. The romantic feeling is a different thing, and you have to follow what your heart says. If you're thinking about a person who makes you experience the indescribable feeling, then you're in love with that person." His leader said, smiling at him.

Beomgyu feels like his senior's statement matches his situation. He sighed, feeling nuts to the thought that he's really in love. "I see, thank you."

"Maybe you never experience being in a relationship, so just take it slow until you are sure about your feelings. Love will never be easy, especially for a forbidden love." He added with seriousness.

Beomgyu didn't know why he felt an impact about the forbidden love that his senior mentioned.

"In the end, real love wins when it overpowered the pain and misery of this world." He patted Beomgyu's shoulder that made the younger feel relieved.

The leader went on a separate way when they reached outside the school. Beomgyu is about to go to the bus station when a car stopped in front of him.

"It's already dark outside, so please let me take you home. I would also like to apologize for what happened in the past few days. I wanted to perform without any unsettled problems with my bandmates." Taehyun sincerely said.

"Just remember what I said, and never do that to other people again. I'm sorry for raising my voice to you last time."

"May I know why you are protective to Yeonjun? I know you two are classmates, and are you, friends?"

"Yes, we are friends." Beomgyu smiled, a kind of bright smile that made Taehyun jealous deep inside.

Taehyun hopes that it's only a friendship because it will hurt him so bad if the person that he loves doesn't love him back. "I see. I'm happy that you have a friend aside from Soobin and me."

"Thanks, and you don't have to take me home. I have to go somewhere else." Beomgyu said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, thanks for the offer, and drive safely."

"Ok, see you tomorrow." Taehyun waved his hand, and Beomgyu did the same.

When the car left, Beomgyu went to a nearby convenience store to eat dinner. He lives by himself, 4 years ago when his parents died. Her older sister has to work overseas for their needs, especially that Beomgyu is still studying.

The thought that no one is waiting for him at home makes him feel lonely, but he is used to it.

He slurped his favorite cup noodle with a bowl of rice. He ate fast so that he can rest earlier on his home.

He left the convenience store to go to the bus station. After few minutes of commuting, he is now in his neighborhood. The street is empty and dark, but he wasn't afraid. While walking, he stopped when he heard a muffled cry of a kid in the dark alley. He looked around, and no one is around.

Beomgyu decided to go to the dark alley, where he saw four guys who are threatening a boy.

Some of the guys smell alcohol, and Beomgyu can even smell the drug from them.

"We killed your dad, and you will be the next!" the guy with a huge built is pointing the knife on the boy's forehead. The kid looks afraid, who cries nonstop.

He is about to stab the child when Beomgyu kicks his arm, causing him to drop his knife. Now, all of the attention of the bastards are on him.

"Who are you to do that huh?! I might kill you and your family for minding other's business!" the guy shouted that made the others attack Beomgyu.

He saw a piece of pipe in the corner, and Beomgyu used it for self-defense, hitting the guys to protect himself. However, Beomgyu was distracted when the guy is about to stab the kid, who started screaming.

Beomgyu lost his balance when one of the guys punched his stomach. He ignored the pain when he used his strength to push them away from him to run towards the child. Before the guy could stab the kid, Beomgyu holds his wrist using his left hand to prevent him from stabbing the kid.

Beomgyu did his best to twist his wrist, but the guy is too strong. Now, the knife is pointed at Beomgyu's neck, and his eyes widened when the guy used his strength to push and stab his neck.

Beomgyu uses his right hand to block the knife, grabbing the sharp edge to protect his neck. He winced as he felt the knife on his palm and fingers, making it bleed.

Before he could be stabbed, he attempted to kick the big guy, but someone hits the nape of the guy knocking him out. The knife was dropped on the ground, and Beomgyu's uniform has drops of blood.

He looked around, and the other guys are also knocked out on the ground.

He looked at the person who helped him, who's wearing the same outfit as Yeonjun (when he is not in school). The man is wearing a black hat. His face is in the shadows, but Beomgyu knows that he is not Yeonjun. The man is taller than Yeonjun, and he has a bigger physique.

The only thing that he saw from the moon's glow is the mole on the man's neck. The man turned his back, starting to walk away from Beomgyu.

"Who are you?" Beomgyu muttered.

............