✿54

They went into the sauna that Taehyun rented for a day. They played with water, and the members keep on initiating fun talks to distract Taehyun.

Jake: "Jay is also rich, but you can't treat us like what Taehyun is doing for us! Do you spend most of your money on your girlfriend?

Jay: "Oh shut up! I'm trying to control my spending so that my parents won't freeze my bank account.

JM: "Speaking of treats, I can't remember when is the last time that our leader gave us a treat as the oldest man here!"

Jake: "Yeah, the oldest member who still has no girlfriend!"

Taehyun: "And the oldest member who has the strictest curfew in our night rehearsals!"

Jay: "You're treated by your parents like a baby!"

Beomgyu: "It's understandable since he is a dummy and clumsy!"

Everyone laughed, except for the leader, who looks pissed and embarrassed. "Hey! I'm still the oldest, so stop making fun of me!" Jaebeom started splashing water intensely to the faces of his naughty members.

Even on eating, they are still chattering and laughing together to create happy memories. They didn't even notice that the sun has already set, and it feels like the day is too fast for them. They have done a lot of fun things to do in the sauna.

"I know that we had some misunderstandings, and I offended you sometimes, but no hard feelings about that. Feel free to ask me, especially when you found a dude that you will rock all night!" JM gave him a box containing condoms and an imported perfume that made the boys laugh.

"I know that it's your way to knock some sense to me, and I owe you for that. Be thankful that you're my friend or else, I will throw the condoms in the trash bin!" Taehyun did a quick hug with JM, one of his closest friends.

"I know it's hard to live overseas, so don't hesitate to call us if you need someone to talk with." Jay gave a box with an expensive watch.

Taehyun did a quick hug on them one by one.

"I don't want to say everything here because we're going to come with you to the airport. Thank you for sharing your voice and for being with us, even if you have a lot of better things that you can join." Jaebeom wrapped a blue scarf to Taehyun's neck. "It's cold there, and I especially knit this one for you."

"Thank you for teaching me some things that I needed to learn, and I hope you can still sing with us in the future." Jake gave a polaroid, containing all of their pictures, together with Taehyun.

"I don't want to cry again here guys, thank you for everything." Taehyun made a group hug with everyone.

"We will leave now for your privacy with Beomgyu. I know there are things you wanted to talk about in private." Jaebeom said, patting Beomgyu's shoulder.