✿35

"I never thought that kids are harder to deal with than expected. Care to explain what happened?" Mr. Kim sat on his swivel chair in the guidance office.

"Sir, leave Choi Yeonjun out of this because he just saved me from being hit by this rude asshole, I mean Kwon Soonyoung. I hit him first because he keeps on spouting offensive insults about a student. I won't let him damage the reputation of my friend." Taehyun weakly said, even if he's friendship over with Beomgyu.

"That's true, Sir." Yeonjun looks away, feeling weird about what Taehyun did.

"Alright, you can leave now, Yeonjun. While Taehyun and Soonyoung, you have to do community service for three days. Are we clear?" Mr. Kim looked at them.

"Yes, Sir!" Taehyun and Soonyoung sighed.

"You can go back to your respective classes now." Mr. Kim dismissed.

The three left the office, and Soonyoung glared at the two before walking away. Taehyun and Yeonjun looked at each other awkwardly.

"I don't want to owe you anything, so we're even now." Taehyun broke the silence.

"I know, thanks," Yeonjun said, scratching his nape because he feels embarrassed to thank the person he dislikes.

Taehyun just nodded, turning his back as he went back to his classroom. Yeonjun felt a little spark of hope from Taehyun's actions today. He is hoping that he won't be like his brother.

~~~

After the afternoon classes, Yeonjun hurriedly slings his bag on his shoulder excitedly. "Hey Soobin, you wanna come with me to Beomgyu's house?"

Soobin panicked on his mind, and he doesn't know if Beomgyu is ready to face him again. "I still have to talk to a teacher. Why do you want to go to his house?" He asked.

"My instinct can't stop from worrying about him," Yeonjun said.

Soobin can feel that the older is unstoppable, and he might grow suspicions if Soobin attempted to stop him.

"I see, what a caring boyfriend. You can go now if you want. I know that you're excited to see him." Soobin smiled a little bit as his hands moved into his pocket to grab his phone.

"Alright! Bye, Soobin!" Yeonjun dashes away.

Soobin panicky dialed his friend's number, but he is not answering. Soobin tried again, but still, the call is unattended. "Did something happen? Why aren't you answering your phone?" He said to a voicemail.

Soobin also flooded text messages to Beomgyu, hoping that his friend could read his text message about Yeonjun, who is on his way to Beomgyu's house.