✿1

"Beomgyu, our class has ended! What's happening to you?" Soobin tapped his shoulder gently.

The raven-haired boy stood up on his chair from shock, looking around where he realized that they are the only remaining student in the classroom.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, d-don't mind me." Beomgyu grabs his backpack, leaving the room with his friend.

They left the school together, and Beomgyu tried to shake off his anxiety by thinking that it's only just a misheard.

They are stuck in heavy traffic while riding on a bus. There's a vehicle accident on the highway nearby. Beomgyu looked out the window, and he saw some policemen outside. He saw the bodies of people, slumped on the road with a pool of blood.

What got his attention is the man standing in front of the bodies, murmuring something while looking at the bodies. The man who is wearing an all-black outfit suddenly paused. Yeonjun is looking directly at Beomgyu's eyes, who looks anxious again.

Beomgyu tapped his friend in an attempt to tell him that he's there, but Soobin is asleep beside him. He looked at Yeonjun, who is now smirking at him. An ambulance stopped beside Yeonjun, and when the ambulance goes away, Yeonjun is gone. Beomgyu touched his chest to calm himself, and his mind feels nuts when thinking about Yeonjun's identity.

Beomgyu grabbed the water bottle in his bag, drinking it all to ease himself. Later on, his friend woke up when they reached the stopover near their neighborhood. They are now walking on their way to their homes.

"It took us longer than usual. Did something happen?" Soobin asked while yawning.

"There's a vehicular accident nearby, and there's a heavy traffic," Beomgyu said, reminding him of Yeonjun's smirk that made him feel the chills.

"He's there, I saw Yeo-" he stopped when he saw Yeonjun, leaning on the wall on the nearby convenience store. Yeonjun raised his index finger, putting it to his lips to tell Beomgyu to keep quiet.

"Who?" Soobin didn't saw Yeonjun, and Beomgyu attempted to touch his friend, trying to convey that he's uneasy.

Beomgyu's heart beat faster when Yeonjun glared at him. He gets is that he's not allowed to tell Soobin about that.

"I mean, I saw the body of a dead man in the road, and it's frightening." it's not Beomgyu's intention to lie, he's afraid that Yeonjun is capable of killing him.

"That's why you look uneasy today. Good grief, I thought you're sick or something," Soobin puts his arm on Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it and just focus on your incoming performance on Friday. You deserve to have some fun because I know that you're feeling uneasy these days" Soobin tried to cheer up his friend, who is completely clueless that Yeonjun is now looking at them.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun again, who is wearing a satisfied smile. Beomgyu sighed in grief when Yeonjun walked away from them, thinking that he's now safe.

~~~

"Stop playing!"

"Something's out of tune."

"It's Beomgyu's guitar!"

"What's happening to you Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu blinked when he noticed that all of his co-members in the band are looking at him. He looked down because he feels embarrassed. "I'm sorry, let's proceed again".

"No. For now, let's take a short break! Come back here after 20 minutes" the blonde-haired man said, and everyone agreed. "Come with me." he grabs Beomgyu's wrist, leading him upstairs to the rooftop.

"You can't focus on our rehearsal Gyu, is something bothering you?" Taehyun, the band's main vocalist, calmly said. His eyes are filled with concern towards Beomgyu.

"It's no big deal, I'm sorry for spacing out Taehyun" he can't look straight into Taehyun's eyes.

"Look at me, you can tell anything to me since we're friends" Beomgyu was startled when Taehyun cupped his cheeks, making him look into Taehyun's face.

"Nothing. Maybe it's because I didn't get enough sleep last night" Beomgyu tapped the blonde's shoulder, hoping that it's enough to assure his worried bandmate.

"I'm going to tell our senior to dismiss our rehearsal earlier. Can you still carry on?" Taehyun is looking straight into his eyes.

"Yes, of course. Thank you for being concerned Taehyun." a small smile appeared on Beomgyu's lips.

"Ok, let's go back, shall we?" Taehyun clung to Beomgyu's arms when they went back to the studio room of their school club.

Beomgyu did his best to focus, playing his guitar in sync with the band while Taehyun is singing with his pleasant voice.

After their rehearsal, Taehyun immediately approached Beomgyu.

"Come with me. I will take you to your house." he offered, which make Beomgyu wonder about Taehyun's actions.

............