✿33

A.N: The comeback istg it's a chef's kiss!

----------------

Beomgyu is done washing his hands to the sink when the other boys in the comfort room decided to lock the door.

He looked at them in confusion, and the three boys started to whistle like they're up for something.

"Good timing! Now, we can do what we wanted to you without interruption."

"Do you remember us, Beomgyu? It's payback time, now that you're going to get what you deserve."

"Of all people, you dared to beat up Taehyun, the person who has the most influential family here. The students know that you rejected him, and I bet that made them more furious when they saw the photo."

He can remember that he saw the three boys when they are throwing eggs at Yeonjun last time.

"I don't need to deal with strangers like you," Beomgyu is getting annoyed at the three, knowing that they could start a fight anytime.

"We locked the door, so it means you can't get out of here." The tallest guy among the three smirked.

"I hate immature fights, so stop what you're planning to do. I have no business with pea-sized brains like you." Beomgyu sternly said, as his patience is being tested.

"Jihoon, get the pail over there and fill it with water. Put it there on the sink because we have some cleaning to do here." The buff guy commanded the other guy with small eyes.

"I get it! We need to wash his foul mouth." The other guy with red hair laughed.

"I have no time for your silly plans." Beomgyu is about to grab the doorknob to leave, but he is unprepared when the guy punched his left cheek.

The punch is painful than he expected. Beomgyu grabbed the guy's collar, pulling him close to his face. The guys succeeded in making Beomgyu feel furious. "What the fuck is your problem?!"

"It's you and your cursed lover! Everyone knows that you like that old loser named Yeonjun! Is he better at fucking you in bed, that's why you rejected Taehyun?" The guy was brave enough to trigger him more.

"Leave him alone!" Beomgyu is about to punch him back, but the two boys are quick enough to pull Beomgyu away from their leader.

"You know what to do now, boys!" The tall guy went beside the sink while fixing the collar of his uniform.

The other two are holding Beomgyu from both sides. Beomgyu frustratingly tried to get away from their grip, but the two fools are stronger together. They pulled him near to the sink, tightening their grip on Beomgyu's arms that are getting red and painful.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Beomgyu yelled when he realizes what they are going to do.

"Stop this bulls—" His words were cut when the tall guy grabbed his hair, submerging his face on the pail full of water.

Beomgyu coughed when the guy lifted his face away from the water. He can't breathe properly, and his scalp hurts a lot.

"Maybe next time, we will use holy water to cleanse your dirty sins." The other two laughed along with their arrogant leader.

"Fuck off!" Beomgyu struggled from their grip, not wanting to pass out from drowning. He feels helpless when he failed to get away from them.

The guy grabbed his hair again, and he purposely took more time to submerge Beomgyu's face in the water. The other two remain unbothered from the struggling sounds of pain and desperation from Beomgyu.

When his head was pulled back, Beomgyu could have collapsed if it isn't for the two guys who are holding him. His knees feel weak, and his chest feels heavy. He coughed hard, and his head and throat hurt a lot.

"We're done, boys! Let's have some fun again next time. Put him in that cubicle." The guy pointed at the empty cubicle.

The boys harshly pushed Beomgyu inside the cubicle, who slumped on the cold tiles while panting harder. It's his first time to experience physical bullying, and it hurts a lot.

The trio turned the doorknob to unlock it, and they are about to leave, but someone opened it. The door almost got destroyed when it flung open, revealing a worried Soobin. When he saw his best friend, Soobin's eyes changed into a sharp one, throwing daggers at the boys when he looked at him with anger.

Beomgyu feels jolted awake when he saw his angry-looking best friend. Soobin rarely gets mad, and it makes him look scary when his patience has reached its limit.

"How could you do this to him!" All of them were caught off-guard when Soobin punched the leader's face.

The guy named Jihoon glared at him, who is about to punch Soobin back. "You have the guts to d-"

"Shut the fuck up, you hamster douche bag!" Soobin cusses, and it made the boy stop because he got intimidated.

The red-haired boy bit his lips in annoyance. "How dare you sh-"

"Try me! I will make you look like a fucking rotten tomato!" Soobin's wide eyes made the boys gulp.

"I like that kind of punch, but I don't care! I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget!" The leader stood up, making a sound from his knuckles to intimidate Soobin.

"You crazy jerk!" Soobin yelled, and he's about to fight back when the teacher saw them.

"Hey! What are you all doing? This school is not a fighting ground!" The male teacher looked at them one by one.

............