✿32

Beomgyu walked inside the school, holding a hand to hand with his boyfriend. The atmosphere feels weirder, but both of them didn't care anyway. They happily waved at Soobin, who is running towards them.

Beomgyu is about to tell Soobin about his relationship. However, his smile disappeared when he saw the panic in Soobin's eyes.

"Did you browse on any social media today?" Soobin gently asked.

"No, why?"

"Your name is all over the internet, especially on our school's website. Y-you have to see this!" Soobin pulled his friend, and the three of them almost ran towards the school's bulletin board.

"What's going on, Soobin?" Yeonjun asked.

"An anonymous student is spreading false news about Beomgyu. That person posted an image of Beomgyu, who is strangling Taehyun in his car hood. What happened, Beomgyu?" Soobin is quite trembling, knowing that the news can cause a massive impact on his friend's reputation.

"He almost killed Yeonjun last Friday, and I blew upon him. I broke my friendship with him already." Beomgyu said.

"Is this Taehyun's revenge to us?" Yeonjun becomes serious as a lot of thoughts are running on his mind.

"I don't have any idea. That anonymous student saw all of you without you knowing that someone is taking pictures. Take a look at this!" Soobin pointed on the bulletin board.

There is a pinned paper there with bold letters that could be the center of everyone's attention.

‼️PETITION TO REMOVE CHOI BEOMGYU FROM THE SCHOOL BAND‼️

The paper has the picture that Soobin mentioned a while ago. Below is a letter addressed to the music organization and to the school administration.

The said letter expresses that the violence that Beomgyu has done to his co-member and co-student, Kang Taehyun, is something that the school should not tolerate. Aside from demanding disciplinary actions, they are asking to remove Beomgyu from the band. The letter says that he is an irresponsible and violent student who is a threat to the reputation of the band and the school.

In the following pages, there are a lot of signatures from the students.

Beomgyu froze after reading the one-sided petition. He feels unbelievable that something like this could happen. His hands are trembling, hiding it in his pocket to act calm.

"Shit! If Taehyun was the one behind this, I would teach him a lesson!" Yeonjun hisses. He is hoping that Beomgyu can never experience the pain and hardships that he went through.

Taehyun, doing the same to Beomgyu, is something that he never wanted to happen.