✿50

"Pass your papers forward!"

Beomgyu got worried when Yeonjun is also not present in their school. He woke up without his presence, and he thought that Yeonjun went to school earlier. It is their exams week, and he can't focus from too much worrying.

"Maybe he got an emergency. Let's give him space, and if he's absent again tomorrow, we will find him. It's easier when we seek help from the Police, but his situation makes it harder to find him." Soobin said while walking with his best friend.

"Yeah, he doesn't even have a phone, so I can't reach him." Beomgyu frowned, staring at the window on the bus when they got in.

After arriving at his house, he expected that Yeonjun is there, waiting for him while cooking delicious meals, but he's not there. It came back from what it used to be when he is alone.

He is contemplating whether Yeonjun left by himself or someone took his boyfriend. After eating, he tried to focus on studying, but his mind is too occupied. He frustratingly slammed his books after-hours of the attempt to study well, and he tried to sleep. All he could hear is the tick of the wall clock, and he tried to lay down in his comfortable position in bed, but he still can't sleep.

~~~

He knows that he only slept less than 5 hours, but he woke up earlier than expected. After his morning rituals, he went to the cemetery, hoping that he could see him there. He tried to look at the places that Yeonjun could go before entering school.

The more that Beomgyu worries, the more he thinks that Yeonjun is in danger. For him, his boyfriend is not the type of person who will leave him alone.Beomgyu's trust issues and his suspicion about Taehyun's departure make him think he is responsible for Yeonjun's disappearance.

It is one of his rarest times to feel impatient. Soobin could notice how tight is Beomgyu's grip to the pen, and he could feel that his friend is planning something not good. Beomgyu finished his exams earlier so that he could leave earlier. He went to the teacher's table, submitting his last exam for this day. He hurriedly picked up the backpack that made Soobin look at him.

"Hey, where are you going? Can you wait for me?" Soobin whispered while the teacher is not looking.

"I can go alone. I'm going to the lion's den." Beomgyu knows that his best friend will stop him.

"Wait!" Soobin scribbled his pen fast, wanting to finish the test early. He is clever enough to know that Beomgyu will barge into the Kang mansion.

Beomgyu is relieved that the transportation time is fast, and he wasted no time going to the gigantic gate with armed guards.

"Tell Kang Taehyun that an old friend is here. It's urgent." He plainly said.

The guards allowed him to enter, and Taehyun is standing in front of the fountain to meet him.

"What is it?" Taehyun could feel that the raven-haired is not in a good mood.