✿21

"Hey!" Taehyun smiles while waving his hand.

Beomgyu notices the puffy eyes of Taehyun, and he knows that he is one of the reasons why Taehyun drank a lot. "What are you doing here? Don't drink like this next time. It's dangerous to drink at this hour."

"You! I knew it!" Taehyun lets out a bitter laugh.

"I already know why you rejected me, Beomgyu." His words were slurring, but Beomgyu understands what he is saying.

Beomgyu saw how Taehyun's fists tighten. "You fell for that piece of shit. You love Choi Yeonjun!" Hatred is visible in his eyes.

"Don't treat him like a shit!" Beomgyu is taken aback when he raised his voice. He can't stop himself from being mad at people who talk awful about Yeonjun.

He knows that he has to be patient when dealing with Taehyun. He breathed slowly to calm himself. "Do you know the real story for you to talk like that?"

"That fucking Yeonjun caused my brother's downfall, and now he stole you away from me!" Taehyun shouted, his eyes become glossy.

"I know that he is your brother, but he still did terrible to Yeonjun. Maybe you have no idea about the truth, but please do—"

"Leave my brother out of this! It's about you and that motherfucker! I know the way you look at each other!" Taehyun's tears are flowing down to his cheeks, yet his hatred is still visible in his expression.

"I know that you have the right to be mad at me, but please keep Yeonjun out of this." Beomgyu sounds worried, and the way that he cusses at Yeonjun reminds him of Kang Taemin.

"It's his fault! I hate him!" Taehyun started sobbing. It is painful for Beomgyu to see him like that.

"I'm so sorry. I know that my apology is not enough to make you feel better." Beomgyu is about to touch him on his shoulder, but Taehyun loses his balance.

Beomgyu is fast enough to hold Taehyun's waist to prevent him from falling. Taehyun is leaning on Beomgyu's chest, and his world feels spinning upside down.

"Can't you teach yourself to love me?" Taehyun whispered, burying his face to Beomgyu's neck.

He must have taken a lot of alcohol because he's still not sober. Beomgyu gasped when Taehyun started to kiss Beomgyu's neck harshly.

"Stop it, Taehyun." Beomgyu is trying to shake off Taehyun's grip on him.

Beomgyu is too shocked, and he pushes the blonde away from him. "Please stop! You don't have to beg someone to love you back! Please don't make things harder for you."