✿8

"You're good enough on hiding, and you're lucky that your friend didn't corner you before you left. Or should I say your lover?" Yeonjun talks like he knew Taehyun for how many years.

"We're just friends, so stop joking," Beomgyu said without looking at him.

"Poor him, it's a one-sided love. I know him more than you do." Yeonjun said with a hint of warning in his voice.

"How did you know each other?"

"Let's say that his older brother is my old friend. Let's not talk about him." Yeonjun grabs Beomgyu's right hand as he did something to stop it from bleeding.

Beomgyu froze on his spot, flattered by Yeonjun's gentle touch. He watches how Yeonjun disinfects his wound, covering it with the bandage. "You are really great at singing." Yeonjun inserts the remaining bandage and betadine into Beomgyu's pocket.

Beomgyu was taken aback by his compliment. "I won't be that good if it weren't for your presence." Beomgyu was shocked at how vocal he is right now.

"So, you love me so bad?" Yeonjun teases.

"What?" Beomgyu looked away from embarrassment.

"That's the title of the song! From what you have said, it looks as if that the song is dedicated to me!" Yeonjun really enjoys teasing him.

"No!" He exclaimed, his ears are getting red.

"Stop making jokes, and thank you for this," Beomgyu said, looking at his right hand that is covered with a bandage. He is confused about what his heart feels, and he's not yet ready about being in love.

"Anything for you, reckless little bear," Yeonjun said with the seriousness this time.

Beomgyu remembered the mysterious man yesterday. "The kid is supposed to die yesterday, but his destiny changed when you came. You might die if my friend didn't save you." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu was shocked, but there's this pity that he felt towards the child. "He's too young to die, and he deserves to live longer in this world. So that his mother won't be lonely."

"Did you know that changing someone's destiny could cost your life? Why are you so reckless? What if you really died yesterday? Why do you always have to care about others more than yourself?" Yeonjun's voice almost sounds like a yell, but his tone is full of worry.

Beomgyu was shocked by Yeonjun's words. He felt surreal when he felt that Yeonjun is that concerned to him. "It's just that I know the feeling of losing a family member." He weakly said.

"Aren't you afraid of dying?"