✿9

Beomgyu woke up from the smell of bacon and eggs, with his favorite garlic fried rice. He sat on the bed, feeling better than last night. A damp towel fell from his forehead, and he is startled when he saw Yeonjun holding the tray with food.

"W-what are you doing here?" He knows that he should be freaking out a lot since he never told Yeonjun about his home address. He has no idea how Yeonjun knows his house.

But his heart is pounding, as if deep inside he is grateful for Yeonjun's presence.

"Doing what your parents used to do when you are sick." His comforting smile touches Beomgyu's heart.

"How did you know that they're gone?" Beomgyu said while Yeonjun started feeding him.

"Do you remember me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I guess you didn't remember it." Yeonjun didn't want to force him to remember it.

"Can I be with you until the end?" Beomgyu said out of nowhere.

Yeonjun's expression softened. He knows that Beomgyu is a sincere person. "What makes you say that?"

"I've got the feeling that you're going to leave." He said while staring at the foods that Yeonjun made. He truly misses the homemade foods from loved ones.

He saw how Yeonjun's lips turned into a frown. He didn't want to make him sad, so he will cherish the present that will be a part of his memories.

"Thank you for doing all of these." Beomgyu wholeheartedly said, looking into Yeonjun's eyes.

"Anything for you." Yeonjun gently said, staring into Beomgyu's face.

It feels like the surrounding becomes brighter for both of them. In that simple moment, they become each other's cause of happiness.

~~~

Later in the afternoon, Yeonjun left when someone arrived at Beomgyu's house.

"How are you? Sorry, I just woke up that's why I arrived later than what I planned." Soobin said while touching Beomgyu's neck and forehead.

"I'm fine. By the way, how is he?"

"He's in stable condition now. You look very happy today, what did I miss?" Soobin said, eyeing his friend with a suspicious look.

Beomgyu feels a little bit nervous about what his friend is going to say. "What do you mean?"