✿43

When Beomgyu went to a separate way after the get-together, he saw his best friend, who just got out of a convenience store.

"Finally! I was just waiting for the right timing to have some time with you! Since you met Yeonjun, we rarely got the chance to hang out!" Soobin slapped his best friend's back.

"I know, wanna come to my house? My boyfriend is quite busy now, then we can hang out now!" Beomgyu chirped.

"That's a great idea! It's good timing that I bought two containers of ice cream!" Soobin said, waving the plastic bag containing large containers of a branded ice cream.

It only took them a few minutes to reach Beomgyu's house. They wasted no time playing computer games, using Beomgyu's personal computer in the living room.

SB: "You're getting sloppy than usual!"

BG: "I know!"

SB: "Yes, I won!"

BG: "Be grateful that it's been a long time since the last time that I practiced."

SB: "Oh, shut up, little dummy!"

BG: "Really, giant bunny?"

SB: "You lose, so treat me some ice cream!"

BG: "What? No way!"

SB: "Don't be unfair! I'm treating you something every time that I lose in our games."

BG: "Alright, I will treat you next week when I got my allowance."

SB: "Don't you dare forget it!"

BG: "Fine,"

Soobin volunteered to turn off the personal computer since they wanted to rest their tired hands from playing online games. They are also about to prepare for dinner.

SB: "Can we talk about Yeonjun?"

BG: "Sure!"

SB: "Do you remember on our first day, when I sad that he remains the same age as he was 5 years ago and the fact that he was present in some cases when a person dies? There's a chance that he is not a human since he's gone 5 years ago. Are you aware that you're loving a different entity, who could disappear anytime?"

BG: "Yes, I am. I already accepted Yeonjun since the day that I had feelings for him."

SB: "He's a grim reaper, right?"

BG: "How can you say so?"

SB: "Remember my odd fascination about grim reapers? That's how I connected the signs of a grim reaper to him. I'm sure that your love story will be hard, so I'm worried."