✿44

Beomgyu feels a little skeptical that nothing happened 3 days ago since he received the death threat. His worries subsided, thinking that someone just wanted to play around.

His mind is still occupied because of his boyfriend, who looks pale than usual. Nothing is wrong with Yeonjun's body temperature, but he can't tell why his boyfriend is getting pale and fragile as time passes by.

"Extraordinary entities are not vulnerable to any human diseases, right? What's happening to your boyfriend?" Soobin whispered while looking at Yeonjun. He is slowly walking in front of the classroom to answer the math problem on the whiteboard.

"I have no idea, but I feel bad about this. Hospitals and medicine can't help, and I'm worried." Beomgyu can't keep an eye off his boyfriend.

Yeonjun is doing his best to act like nothing is going on to him. He fights off the sleepiness that he feels, and he would blink his eyes repeatedly whenever his vision sways. After their morning classes, Beomgyu decided to suggest something. "Maybe we have to eat in the school canteen for now."

"Sure, I understand," Yeonjun is too tired to disagree, and he won't let any misunderstandings happen if he will insist.

The atmosphere in the school canteen, when they entered is light, compared before. Maybe because they're used to it, or maybe people realized that they are not bad guys.

Soobin and Beomgyu volunteered to fall in line to buy some coned ice cream, while Yeonjun left to get some beverages. The two were looking for empty seats when they heard a loud thud that makes everyone in the canteen turn their heads.

Yeonjun collapsed, and he slumped on the nearby table. He is motionless, and people realize that he fainted.

"Yeonjun!" Beomgyu dropped the ice cream in shock as he ran full speed towards his boyfriend. He tried to shake his shoulder to wake him up.

People started whispering, and they are the center of the attention that made Soobin feel annoyed.

"Shit! He's not responding!" Beomgyu panicked.

"Let's bring him to the infirmary for now!" Soobin said, shooing people who are surrounding them like spectators.

Beomgyu immediately carried Yeonjun in his arms. Soobin opened the door for him, and they are relieved that the school nurse is there.

"I remember him! He's the guy with the normal vitals, except his heart. I can't tell what's happening to him, and we have to wait for him to wake up before bringing him to the nearest hospital. His heartbeat is slow for an unknown reason. I encourage you to bring him to the hospital for a better assessment of his condition." The nurse explained, taking off her stethoscope with a worried look.

"We will ask him once he wakes up," Soobin replied on behalf of his friend, who is in a daze.