✿25

Yeonjun came out of the bathroom with a towel on his head. He took his uniform out, and he's topless. Beomgyu can't take his eyes off to Yeonjun's broad shoulders, hard biceps, and well-defined abdominal muscles. He feels ashamed of himself for being a person who's not into work out. He would rather sleep than work out and make himself hungry and tired.

"One, two, three, four..." Beomgyu muttered, counting until he reached the number six.

"What? Did you just count my abs aloud?" Yeonjun smirked, feeling proud of himself.

He will look more stupid on denying it, so Beomgyu just shyly nodded. He touched his own body, feeling nothing but a flat belly.

"Do you want to have some meal?" Yeonjun casually said.

"W-what are y-you serious? Isn't it too early for that?" Beomgyu could feel the tickle of sweats on his forehead. He feels hot all of a sudden because of what he is thinking.

"Are you okay? Why do you look so nervous? I'm just asking as a hospitable person." Yeonjun removes the towel, swinging it on his shoulder.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm not yet ready for that!" Beomgyu frantically waves both of his hands in front of his blushing face.

"Fine, I'm just going to cook later. Jeez, why do you look so scared?" Yeonjun shakes his head, observing the younger.

"W-What? You mean you're asking for food? Not that thing?" Beomgyu asks for clarification.

"Can you say what's 'that thing'?" Yeonjun demanded.

"You're not asking for sex or making out?" Beomgyu said, not looking straight into his eyes.

Yeonjun's laugh echoes in the house, and his face got red from laughing out loud. "Oh God, your mind is taking you to something that I never expected! What a dirty-minded bear!" Yeonjun said between his laughs.

Beomgyu is there, pouting angrily. "I'm sorry if I'm thinking about silly things! Stop making fun of me!"

"It's not my fault that you look like a fine meal!" Beomgyu frankly said.

"Oh, thanks, my cheesy bear!" Yeonjun smiles widely, walking towards Beomgyu.

Beomgyu didn't move at all when he thought that Yeonjun is going to tease him more. Yeonjun hugged him, as he can clearly remember the times that he had no one who can save him in his bad days. For a long time, he wanted to experience the feeling of being protected, even by one person only.

Beomgyu is what his heart wants for so long. He is worth the wait, and his heart never wanted to let him go.