✿36

After one day in school, Beomgyu finally found the courage to go to their band studio to talk to his bandmates. He is ready for any possibilities, mostly now that the issue is affecting the band's reputation.

Good timing because all of his bandmates are there, but he could hear them arguing in the room. Beomgyu decided not to open the door, and he leaned closer to the door.

"There's no way for me to let go of any member without justifiable reason! How could people judge easily without knowing the context?" Jaebeom loudly said.

"Beomgyu can never do that without any reason."

"Is it possible that someone wanted to ruin his reputation?"

"Who could do this to a good guy like him?"

"Taehyun, can you tell us what happened regarding that photo?" Beomgyu recognized JM's voice.

"I did something horrible to the one that Beomgyu loves. He got mad at me, and he ended our friendship," Taehyun admitted.

"I knew it! Beomgyu can never be triggered like that for nothing. Look what you have done! People are judging him nonstop, and they are like throwing knives at him that he never deserves. It's all your fault!" JM raised his voice, and he is obviously mad.

"I'm not the one who spreads the photo! Why does it sound like you're blaming me for everything?" Taehyun looks agitated.

"Exactly, everything is your fault! You are aware that you and Beomgyu are popular, so you need to be careful in your actions. You confessed to him in public for selfish reasons, thinking that he will not reject you for doing that in front of students! I respected Beomgyu for rejecting you without telling offensive words, even if he's obviously stressed out from the mess that you did!" JM exclaimed that made Taehyun stand up in disbelief.

"Now you are accusing me as if I have a bad intention! Do you have any problem with me?!" Taehyun's face is getting red from anger.

"I know you for so long, and I'm sure about your motives. Don't you realize that doing it can put Beomgyu in a dilemma since people like to pry in your personal lives! We all know that Beomgyu acts to his own accord, not caring if people will judge him for that as long as it's what he really wanted! You literally allowed people to attack Beomgyu! You're such a selfish idiot!" JM said without thinking twice.

"So, I'm the one whom everybody hates now! I'm the bad guy here! You can easily blame me since I'm just a boy who lives on my family's money and reputation!" Taehyun's fist hits the table that added up to the tension.

JM didn't back down, and his fists are aching to punch Taehyun. "That's not the fucking point here! You love Beomgyu so hard without considering his feelings. It must be hard for Beomgyu to live in the guilt of rejecting you when you're the one who hurts him! I can't blame him for choking you like that because you're a monster! You're desperate to be loved by him!"