✿4

Happy Birthday, Taehyun! OMG, I'm just happy that I have the same birth month as him. 

-----------

"You just ate with Yeonjun a while ago, and now, you look like crazy. I'm blabbering here by myself, and I thought that you're not in a mood or in deep thought because of your problems. But it seems like you're in a cloud nine!" Soobin flicked his friend's forehead.

Beomgyu just got snapped out of his thoughts, touching his forehead.

"Tell me, did something happened between you and him? You looked like someone who's from an aftershock of losing your virginity in your first sex!" Soobin jokingly said.

Beomgyu panicked, afraid that someone in the bus might hear them. "What the fuck Soob--"

"Don't cuss!" he flicked Beomgyu's forehead again.

"Stop being so exaggerated! Your gigantic fingers might damage my skull!" Beomgyu teased that made Soobin glare at him.

"Hey! You're the one who started this!" Beomgyu crosses his arms.

"Fine! Then what happened a while ago when you left?" Soobin asked.

"Nothing, really. I want him to eat with us every day starting tomorrow. Is it okay?"

"Yes, no problem. If that's how your love life will begin!" Soobin teases his friend. They know each other for a long time and Yeonjun is the first person who made his friend look like someone who fell in love.

Beomgyu has never shown any interest in girls, that's why he knows the possibilities of Beomgyu, on loving a man. Just like him.

"Don't mention anything about love because I'm not in love," Beomgyu said.

"Yeah, in the denial stage. I will look forward to the next symptoms!" Soobin clapped like a proud fairy godmother.

Beomgyu just glared at his best friend. They both looked outside the window.

Their happy mood disappeared because of what they witnessed. A teenage boy was about to cross the street, but a car suddenly overtakes the bus. The car hits the boy, and they both saw how the boy was thrown away, hitting his head on the road.

Many people saw the accident, while the driver of the car went to the victim. Their bus stopped, and when some traffic enforcers assisted the traffic, the bus is moving again.

Before the sight of the accident could disappear, Beomgyu saw a taller man, wearing the same outfit as Yeonjun. He is certain that the man is not Yeonjun, and he has a guess on what Yeonjun is now.