✿46

"Sure! You can go anywhere you like Ningning!" Yeonjun pressed Kai's nose that is still red from crying.

"I'm not a baby!" Kai complained.

"You mean, you're only Soobin's baby!" Yeonjun chuckled.

"Yeah, right," he smiled a bit.

"Let's go first to my favorite plushie store!" Kai clung to his older brother/best friend, and they changed their outfits before entering the mall where the plushie store was located.

People keep on looking at them since they entered the mall because they are obviously good-looking. It feels like they are back on their innocent days when they live the best from their youth. Yeonjun is happy when he saw how Kai's eyes sparkled when they are in the plushie store. He didn't care if he's not interested in it, as long as the younger is happy.

Kai touched and squished some Molang plushies that he adores. He badly wanted to buy it all, but he is aware that he can't bring it to his afterlife. Kai's cheekbones are visible from his non-stop smiling. He looks younger and free again. Since he became a grim reaper, now is the only time that Yeonjun saw his smile again.

"Yeonjun-hyung! I badly wanted to buy these plushies!" Kai pouted while pointing at the cute stuffed toys.

Yeonjun is thinking of a reason for him to buy those. "If you're going to buy them, then I will just give them to your younger sister, or maybe to Soobin, once you left." He suggested.

"That's a great idea! You can give it to Soobin as my apology to him on my behalf." Kai's smile has a trace of sadness and regret.

"Here, you can have some of my extra money. Buy and eat anything that you want!" Yeonjun attempted to cheer him up for him to enjoy his last moments.

"Yey! You're the best hyung in the world!" Kai touched his hyung's belly.

"No need to praise me like that! I know that I am the best!" Yeonjun lets himself be pulled by the excited boy who started to grab a shopping basket.

Yeonjun helped him in carrying the smaller plushies placed in the paper bag. They decided to eat in a pizza house while Kai is holding his giant plushy. Kai ate a lot until he gets full, and they played to the arcade. They tease and play around like ordinary, goofy teenagers. Kai did everything that he wanted, and they are now on the highest hill of the town to watch the sunset.

They spend their time like they're still the same young and carefree teenagers hanging out. They definitely miss the ordinary times, when school is their biggest problem.

"Are you sure that you don't want to see them?" Yeonjun is referring to Kai's family and boyfriend.

"No, seeing them might double the pain and sadness of leaving and suffering alone. I'm contented enough that they are doing good, even without me." Kai replied.