✿38

"I know that we are going to reunite soon, Lea. Please help your brother for his second chance to live. I'm sorry for the times that I had misunderstandings with him. He deserves to be happy with Soobin." He sat in front of her grave.

"I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone, including the deity, is against my will to save and be with the person I love. I feel so weak and powerless again." Yeonjun closes his eyes to stop himself from crying. He is feeling the cold touch of wind against his skin.

He breathed and remained silent until it's time for him to leave. The rain started to pour hard, and he knows that being soaked wet can make him feel sick like a human. "I'm not sure if I can see you again. Hell could be my destination after going against the rules. I miss you so much, and please guide your brother."

Yeonjun walked away with his hands in his pockets. He thought he is alone in the cemetery, but he's not. His blonde hair is noticeable, and he is at his late brother's grave. Yeonjun almost forgot that Taemin and Lea are buried in the same cemetery.

Taehyun's uniform is messy, even his hair, and Yeonjun ran to him when he suddenly collapsed. "Hey, little mustard!" Yeonjun started shaking his shoulders. Taehyun feels hot on his touch, and he is not waking up.

Yeonjun is contemplating whether to bring him to the hospital or to bring him back to his mansion. He shakes his head, knowing the fact that his parents don't even give a damn about him. Upon meeting Taemin, he knows the personal issues of their family.

Yeonjun decided to carry him on his back and just go home with the sick boy. "I bet I have to take care of you, even just once." He took off his blazer, covering it to the boy on his back.

He arrived at his house, and he immediately took care of Taehyun's needs. Yeonjun took a bath before preparing some food for them.

The night comes, but the younger is still in a deep sleep. Yeonjun decided to put the remaining foods in the fridge and reheat it once he woke up. He is worried when Taehyun's fever went higher, and his body is trembling even if he is covered in a thick blanket. Yeonjun damped the soaked towel in Taehyun's forehead and arms, hoping it can decrease his high body temperature.

"..." Taehyun is letting an inaudible sound that Yeonjun tried to decipher.

"Hyung," He mumbled, his eyes are still closed.

Yeonjun was taken aback when Taehyun holds his wrist tight like not wanting to let him go. "Hyung, don't leave me alone again," his voice sounds broken.

"You're wrong, Taehyun, I'm no-"

"Please!" Tears escaped from his closed eyes. Yeonjun went silent after hearing Taehyun's weak sobs. He knows that losing a sibling will never be easy, knowing that the blondie doted to Taemin a lot. It is hard for Taehyun to grow in a toxic and manipulative family.

Yeonjun is aware that the parents are responsible for what Taemin and Taehyun went through.

"Please stay," Taehyun said in a whisper, holding Yeonjun as his life depends on it. The grim reaper feels sad if he will let him sleep alone. He decided to sleep with him tonight.

"Alright, hyungie will stay here, Taehyunie," Yeonjun laid down beside embracing him. He used a spare towel to wipe the tears on the younger's face. He cuddled him until he stopped crying.

Yeonjun might dislike him for his mistakes, but he is kind enough to take care of him when Taehyun needed it the most. He sighed a relief when Taehyun's face relaxed again, drifting off to a peaceful sleep. Yeonjun feels tired, so he decided to just sleep with him.

~~~

Taehyun woke up feeling better compared to yesterday. He feels oddly warm, like a welcoming feeling that wanted for so long. He blinked his eyes in disbelief when the sleeping Yeonjun is the first one that he saw.

The last thing that he remembers was when he fainted in the cemetery and when he felt someone's presence last night.

"Alright, hyungie will stay here, Taehyunie."

He felt a warm presence like his brother is there last night, but he clearly knows that it's Yeonjun's voice. He is in an unfamiliar place, and he is contemplating whether Yeonjun already killed him or not. He can never imagine being taken care of someone that he hates.

His eyes widened when he realized that Yeonjun is hugging him, and he also did. He hurriedly removed his arms on Yeonjun's waist.

"AAAAH!" He almost hit the high note from screaming so loud.

"Why are you so loud?!" Yeonjun sleepily covered his ears.

"Did something happen between us? Did you kill me already? Did you already take me to hell? Answer me!" Taehyun flaps his arms, hitting Yeonjun as he bombarded him with questions.

"I'm already taken, duh! And what the fuck, does my house look like hell for you?! I didn't know that you have lost your brain from that fever! I just took your ass in the house!" Yeonjun sat on the bed, yelling at the younger in annoyance.

"Just kill me now! I don't want to owe anything to you!" Taehyun feels embarrassed to receive an act of kindness from him. It feels like his pride can't accept the fact that the person he hated and envied took care of him in his fragile times.

"Shut up, little mustard! I will just kill you if I proved that you're evil!" Yeonjun got out of bed to prepare breakfast.

...........

A.N: I'm sorry for the long wait T___T