✿22

"Come on, don't be shy to admit that you're jealous." He added.

"Of course he loves you, so he can do anything to you! I don't want him to do any intimate skinship to you because you're mine!" Yeonjun looks possessive.

Beomgyu smirked, feeling satisfied from what Yeonjun blurted out. "Ok then, you can sleep with me, Yeonjunie!" He laughed so loud.

"You know how to tease me, huh! You're getting naughty!" Yeonjun said, pulling Beomgyu's ear because he feels defeated.

Beomgyu complains of pain, and his ears are red. Then Yeonjun decided to help Beomgyu clean his sister's room to sleep there temporarily. Beomgyu's guilt temporarily fades away because of Yeonjun's presence, and he is thankful.

They lay down on the bed, and no one is breaking the silence.

Yeonjun can't sleep, and he decided to talk. "Beomgyu." No response.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, who is already asleep. He can't help but admire Beomgyu's attractive sleeping face. "I thought I have the chance for some late-night talks with you, sleepyhead." He muttered.

Yeonjun faces him as he went closer. He carefully slid down his arm under Beomgyu's head, making his arm a pillow. While the other arm embraces Beomgyu, pulling him closer to Yeonjun's body.

Yeonjun triumphally smiled when Beomgyu is still asleep. He is sniffling Beomgyu's hair, and he feels warm. "Have a sweet dream, my little bear," Yeonjun whispered, and he closes his eyes to sleep with a smile on his face.

~~~

The strong wind causes him to feel cold. He found himself standing in front of the person who is responsible for his misery.

Yeonjun is in the familiar place, the overpass. The place where his life ended. His eyes are locked into Kang Taemin, who is now smirking at him in a grimace.

Yeonjun's eyes blink, and Taemin's face changed into Taehyun's. They have facial similarities as brothers, but Yeonjun can tell their differences.

Taehyun smirked, looks exactly like his older brother.

"Hello, Mr. Grim Reaper." Taehyun sweetly said. His voice sounds like honey, but it brings a creeps effect on Yeonjun.

"You know what? Beomgyu's destiny can still change if you never made a move to meet him. I thought you can be as smart as Kai. Do you know that allowing a human to meet a grim reaper like you can risk their life to death? That's why Kai never made any move to meet his boyfriend."

Before Yeonjun could speak, his surroundings changed, and all of them disappeared.