✿16

On Sunday afternoon, Beomgyu just got done washing the dishes after eating lunch. He heard a gentle knock on the door.

Beomgyu is standing there in awe when he saw Yeonjun wearing a different outfit. His clothes are unique, but it looks great when he wears them. It is his first time to see Yeonjun wearing a casual attire that makes him look more appealing. Beomgyu can appreciate the superior look of Yeonjun's black hair on his style of clothes today.

"Dress something nicely, we are going somewhere, and I will be your handsome tour guide," Yeonjun said, winked at Beomgyu while biting his lip.

In usual scenarios, Beomgyu could have laughed because winking at somebody is a cringe for him. Yet, it's different when the wink is from the person that he likes. He is still frozen on his spot, his mouth agape.

"Most of the time, you are wearing your signature all-black outfit that makes you look like a statue. I never thought that you could pull off a daddy look in that casual attire!" Beomgyu is too mesmerized that makes him unable to process what he is saying.

"Hmm, then call me daddy," Yeonjun says with a husky voice. He is raising his eyebrow while gazing at Beomgyu like he's staring at a meal.

"I-I have to go! I'll be here in 5 minutes." Beomgyu ran away before he could notice that Beomgyu is blushing hard. He is indeed turned on by what Yeonjun is doing.

He winced when his feet tumbled at the stairs. His face feels hot, mostly when Yeonjun laughed because he witnessed his clumsiness. He closed the door to his room, and he could still hear Yeonjun's laugh that is so sexy for his hearing. He slapped himself for that overwhelming feeling again whenever Yeonjun is around.

Beomgyu decided to wear a black and yellow striped sweater, paired with black pants and white converse. He gulped when Yeonjun is staring at him as he goes downstairs. "Let's go," he did his best to act casual.

Yeonjun just nodded and decided not to tease the younger. They ride a taxi towards the unfamiliar road, a little bit far from Beomgyu's neighborhood. They both looked outside the window of the vehicle without talking to each other.

The taxi stopped at the isolated part of the town. There is a beautiful sea with white sand. They got out of the vehicle, and Yeonjun paid the driver.

"Wow, I never know anything about this beautiful place!" Beomgyu said, running towards the clear and beautiful sea.

"This place is only discovered by few people. It is a good place to be alone, far from everyone, far from any judgment and hate of this world." Yeonjun said while staring at the deep crystal blue sea.

"People never took time to open their minds to understand you. Just like this sea, despite being undiscovered, you will always be beautiful." Beomgyu feels like Yeonjun deserves compliments that he needs to hear. Even if he needs to be shameless, he will do it to make Yeonjun happy.