✿41

"P-please stop! Please forgive me!" The boy started to cry and beg, as he could sense that Yeonjun is really capable of finishing his life.

"In the count of ten," Yeonjun released his tight grip on the boy, who is anticipating what he's going to tell.

"Run away as soon as you can before I change my mind," Yeonjun coldly said as he pointed the nail on the boy's forehead.

Soonyoung almost lost his balance from hurriedly standing up. Despite his aching body, he ran downstairs and screamed like he saw a ghost.

"Taehyun did enough to make you pay for everything," He shakes his head, tossing the rusty nail to the garbage can.

He went to the edge of the rooftop to look below, seeing students who are making fun of the boy's appearance.

"Hey, crazy jerk! The principal is looking for you in his office!"

"He's an insecure loser! I told you that the truth will prevail!"

"You look like a scared shit!"

"A lot of people might hate him for sabotaging Beomgyu!"

Soonyoung covered his ears as his walking pace goes faster to stay away from everyone.

"I hope I do have the chance to redeem myself in this school before, but it's too late because I was killed. I don't even know where I can find my body." Yeonjun muttered as he walked downstairs to leave that rooftop that brings a lot of memories to him.

He went to the principal's office because he knows that his boyfriend is there. He waited until Beomgyu comes out from the door.

"Are you waiting for so long?" Beomgyu asked.

"Don't mind it. We need to talk," Yeonjun looks very serious that made his boyfriend feel anxious. He pulled Beomgyu to bring him to a place where they can talk in private.

Yeonjun stopped under the tree. He looks intently at Beomgyu's eyes that made him feel intimidated. "I realized that you hid a secret from me when I saw that video last morning. Plus, the fact that you lied to me, and I'm stupid enough to believe that an ordinary pan can cause a bruise on your cheek!" His voice is beginning to turn into a yell.

"Why did you lie to me? Why do you have to keep a secret from me?!" Yeonjun's eyes are full of worries and sadness.

"Please calm down."

"What if it's too late for me to save you if you died there?!" The grim reaper is overthinking. Beomgyu feels worried about the troubled look of his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry if I lied, and it's not my intention to add up to your worries. I'm very sorry Junie," Beomgyu cupped his boyfriend's face as he leans his forehead against Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun closes his eyes to stop himself from tearing up. He slowly breathed, feeling Beomgyu's touch to ease his heart. "You can still feel how warm I am because I'm still alive and safe. The truth already came out, and I know that you are the reason why Soonyoung got busted for what he did. Thank you for everything," Beomgyu whispered.

"No, I did nothing, to be honest. It's all thanks to him," Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu releases his hold when he felt that his boyfriend already contained himself. "But you're the only one I know who can do it."

"It's Taehyun." Yeonjun looked at him straight to his eyes to convey that he is not kidding.

"But he hates me! Why will he do that? I thought he's the one behind the pointless rumors." Because of what happened, Beomgyu is expecting that Taehyun will be mad like him. Beomgyu expected him to take revenge on him since he ended his friendship with him.

"He never hated you. What if he changed? Are you willing to be friends with him again if he wanted to?" Yeonjun is curious about his boyfriend's answer if ever it happened.

"I doubt it! What if he's pretending like what his brother did? They are a family of great pretenders, and I will never ever let him attack us unprepared! He must be planning something against you, and I won't let him hurt you again!" Beomgyu is clearly angry at him that makes Yeonjun feel sad. It will be hard for Beomgyu to trust him again.

A relationship from friends to strangers is one of the saddest realities. Yeonjun hopes that Taehyun is man enough to know his mistakes and to change himself.

"I can't blame you for having a trust issue. I can't explain why I don't hate him as much as I did to Taemin." Yeonjun admitted, feeling like he has a little bit of a soft spot for Taehyun.

"Maybe you pity him somehow because of his terrible family background, but it doesn't mean that the bad things that he did to you are justifiable. I will never let my guard down to a person like Taehyun, and you should too." Beomgyu reasoned out, avoiding himself to care about the man he used to be friends with.

Yeonjun frowned, and he knows that the younger has a point. "I know. Anyways, I'm glad that the problem got solved earlier than expected.

"Me too! I can't believe that the truth has revealed earlier. I don't have to quit the band anymore!" Beomgyu hugged his boyfriend, thinking that everything got solved because of his boyfriend.

"I already told you that it's all because of Taehyun. Thank him when you saw him again. Anyway, speaking of the band, they are here!" Yeonjun whispered.

Beomgyu automatically releases Yeonjun from the hug when he heard the sounds of clearing throat from the band members.

"Ehem! Please have mercy for the single!"

"Seeing our clingy Beomgyu makes me miss my girlfriend!"

"Hey, Jaebeom-hyung! You're old but still single! It's a sign for you to date someone!"

"Shut up, JM!"

The bandmates exchange awkward glances at each other, feeling ashamed to disturb the couple.

"Hey, Beomjun!" Jaebeom waves his hand at them.

"Who is Beomjun?"

"Duh! It's Beomgyu and Yeonjun!"

"It's their ship name! You're a slowpoke JM!"

"Stop making me look like a fool! Yeongyu is a better ship name!"

"Shhh! I didn't let all of you come with me just to chatter like the annoying bees! Hi Yeonjun, is it okay if we are going to borrow your boyfriend for lunchtime?" Jaebeom smiled widely.

...........