✿51

Beomgyu can remember the directions to Yeonjun's house. He noticed that the gate is locked that made him decide to climb over the wall. He peeked on the windows, only to see the furniture covered by a white cloth.

"Yeonjun, are you hiding from me?!" He yelled, hitting the door, but no response at all. Even if it's against his will, he left because no one is there. He's lucky that the cemetery is a walking distance from the house.

He looked all over the cemetery, but there is no presence of Yeonjun there. Beomgyu is panting hard when a ringtone from a phone call rang.

"Yeonjun didn't come to school starting Monday, and I found out from the principal's office that he dropped out for a personal reason that he can't disclose!" Soobin said.

Beomgyu isn't able to find any words to say.

"Hello Gyu, you want me to come to your house?"

"No need, I will be fine." Beomgyu finally realized that Yeonjun left by himself. It makes him feel that it is Yeonjun's way of breaking up with him. He hung up the call, and he cried alone on the corner of the street.

~~~

Under the night sky, Beomgyu could feel the cold water on his feet. He is standing face to face with Yeonjun, and he was glad that he came back.

"Live alive without me, and forget about me because I'm dead. Let's break up, Beomgyu." Those are the familiar words that Kai used to say to cut his relationship with his boyfriend.

"W-what? I know that you still love me, but is it too hard for you now that you have to do this to me?" Beomgyu's smile turned into a fake one.

"Yeah, so don't make it hard for me! I'm telling you, go and fuck someone to make me mad! Please make me so angry to you so that it won't be hard for me to fetch your soul in the day that you die!" Yeonjun pushes him hard enough that made Beomgyu fell on the sand.

"No, I can't do that!" Beomgyu shakes his head, looking straight to Yeonjun's glossy eyes.

Beomgyu's vision darkened, and when he opens his eyes, he was in the bedroom, realizing that it is just a dream. He wiped the tears on his cheeks, standing up to do his morning rituals before leaving.

An idea came from his mind, and he wanted to prove that Yeonjun is not yet dead. He has big hopes that his boyfriend has a similar case with Kai, whose body is in a coma. 

After his quick breakfast, he first went to the overpass, where Yeonjun assumingly died. He smiled when he saw a CCTV in the exact spot. Beomgyu went to the place to ask for the footage last September 13, 2016.

"Are you sure that it's not there anymore, Sir?" Beomgyu said to the surveillance officer.