✿53

He could hear muffled screams that make him feel sad, even if he couldn't understand them. He could feel his shivering body that is laid on something solid. His chest hurts, and he could feel the exerted pressure, making the water go up to his throat.

And now, he could understand the words that came from his savior.

"Beomgyu! You have to wake up!"

"Please come back! Beomgyu, please!"

His eyes flew open when he started coughing hard and vomited water. It feels like his throat is burning from too much pain as he gasped to breathe some air that he lost a while ago. He is still drunk, but he knows that he almost died and he was saved.

Yeonjun could smell the nasty alcohol from his boyfriend, who lost some weight. He can't stop sobbing in front of Beomgyu because it's not his intention to hurt him.

"You didn't show up for too long, even in my dreams," Beomgyu weakly said after sitting up. "Today is the day of my death, right? Why did you save me?"

"It's not yet the last day, and you're not going to die. You know that I'm willing to do anything to save you, right?" Yeonjun is trying to stop himself from crying.

"Stop looking for me because it's my decision to leave. Destiny is a funny thing because we never know how things are going to work out. I thought hope is not existing in this world, but it did, since the day that you came into my life in the times when I badly needed someone. Thank you for giving me the happiest times in the last moments of my life, and thank you for proving to me that good people still do exist. I love you, my first and last boyfriend, my little bear. I will always love you." Yeonjun stood up, rushing to leave before he could break down in front of Beomgyu. He walks away from him.

"No! Are you saying goodbye to me? I hate the feeling of being left behind! I don't want to lose you! Please take me with you!" Beomgyu immediately stood up, not caring if his body feels weak. He ran with his wobble feet to catch up with Yeonjun.

"I would rather die now just to be with you! Please don't go!" He lunged into Yeonjun with open arms, hugging him and not letting go.

Beomgyu lost his balance, and he fell on the sand with Yeonjun. He landed on top of Yeonjun's chest as he started bawling.

Beomgyu's eyes are tightly shut, and his unrestrained shouts of cries made Yeonjun feel like his heart is being torn, and he silently cried with him. Tears rolled down on the corner of his eyes while looking to the sky and caressing his sobbing boyfriend. He lets him cry and remained in their position until Beomgyu's cries went silent.

"I can't believe that you're going to drink alcohol because of me. It's not my intention to hurt you like this," Yeonjun mumbled.

He carried Beomgyu, who passed out on his chest, bringing him back to his house. Yeonjun didn't forget to change Beomgyu's clothes into a dry, comfortable one. He grabs his boyfriend's phone on the side table to call a trusted friend.