✿24

Yeonjun feels the déjà vu when he noticed the strange atmosphere on the school, the moment that he stepped in.

Everyone whispers while looking at him as he walked into the hallway. Yeonjun felt a blindfold on his eyes as two people were forced to carry him. He squirmed, but he felt someone who puts duct tape on his mouth.

After few minutes, his body was slammed on the flood with a loud thud. His blindfold was removed, and he was in the familiar place. He was on the prohibited rooftop of an old school building, where Taemin fell 5 years ago.

Yeonjun was surrounded by 10 guys, along with the familiar person.

"Memorable place, am I right?" Taehyun flashes a fake smile.

"I bet ordinary kind of bullying won't work on someone like you. I thought you're dead, so I think you're someone from hell." Taehyun started walking closer to Yeonjun, who is looking at him without any emotion.

"You're wrong. I'm someone who escorted your late bother to hell." Yeonjun deadpanned.

Taehyun grabs Yeonjun's hair, slamming his face on the floor. He smirked at Yeonjun, whose nose is bleeding. It annoys him to see Yeonjun's blank face, and he banged Yeonjun's face on the floor again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my hand moved on its own." Taehyun sarcastically said, trying to see any pained and annoyed expression from the raven-haired Yeonjun.

Taehyun's other hand is holding a lighter, flicking it as he pointed the flame on Yeonjun's face. "Burning your thick skin might take us decades." He is about to burn Yeonjun's hair when one of the boys called him.

"He's coming!" Zeke said.

Taehyun knows what he means."You know what to do in that motherfucker! I won't let him see what I'm doing!" He hisses at Yeonjun's face before letting go of his grip.

Taehyun is leaving, running down on the stairs, as the rest of the boys are told to beat up Yeonjun. He tried to act innocent when he saw Beomgyu, the one who is running upstairs.

"Are you from the rooftop? Beomgyu asks, trying to observe his reaction.

"No," Taehyun shakes his head.

"But there's no other place to go but the rooftop, right?" Beomgyu feels suspicious of the blondie.

"I mean, Yeonjun is not there." Taehyun flashes a smile, hoping that he can convince Beomgyu, who is eyeing his facial expression.

"I'm not asking other questions, more like I didn't ask yet about Yeonjun." Beomgyu's deep voice sounds intimidating to the blondie at that moment.